Ch 1

ʰᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵉˢˢ ᶜᵘᵗ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ

*7 yrs. later...

Claudia's POV

So it seems that I really was reincarnated in a different world. And not just in any world, but the world inside the manhwa called 'Who Made Me A Princess?!'

Or at least, I hope it's the manhwa and not the novel 'Lovely Princess'... Anyway! That's beside the point! The point is, I was reincarnated as a character who(in my knowledge) never existed in the manhwa to begin with!

'Claudia de Alger Obelia'

That's my new name. A name given by my own birth mother with the intention of degrading my very existence. A name that means 'lame'.

*Growl...

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a stomach growl in hunger from beside me. Looking to where the sound came from, I came face-to-face with an embarrassed looking Claude.

'Claude de Alger Obelia'

My twin brother and the future Emperor of the great Obelian Empire. An abandoned prince who rose to the throne by killing his entire family. Though for now, he's nothing but an adorable little child who is being abused by his own mother.

'Though I'm no different.' I thought thinking back to that insufferable woman who was my mother in this life.

'Anyways, that's not what's important right now.' Snapping back to the present, I looked at my twin brother in concern.

"Are you hungry?" I asked as I stated intently at his flustered face. 'cute'. At first, I thought about taking a page from my future niece's book and run away but... After looking at my twin and seeing him cling to me like his life depended on it, I realised that I can't. Not when I had to leave Claude behind.

Claude shook his head in denial as he purposely avoided my eyes. Sighing, I stood up and ruffled his hair as I smiled at him. "Stay here, I'll get you something to eat"

"No! Last time you got caught Cloe, and mother punished you extra hard than usual!" He stopped my from walking out of our joined room by holding tightly to one of my hands.

"Don't worry, I'll be more careful this time. I'll be back before you know it" I gently pried his hands away from mine as I smiled one last smile at him before walking out the door.

Trudging through the empty hallways, I came upon the familiar doors that leads to the kitchen. Poking my head first to make sure no one is inside, I sneaked in quietly once I made sure the coast was clear.

After pilfering various snacks from different closed jars like cookies and biscuits, I stuffed them all in a purple pouch I carry everywhere I go before going out the door. Though before I could fully walk out, I stopped dead in my tracks.

For there, standing right in front of me, a few meters away was none other than my older brother and the current crown prince of the empire.

'Anastacius de Alger Obelia'

The one who has the title of the 'villain' in the manhwa.