Charlie shrugged

"Charlie" Heather said "come on, if you guys get rid of this problem we could get a long"

Daisy bit down on her lip closing her eyes and thinking 'she's the problem'

"No, we shouldn't get rid of this issue, but Charlie here should learn to listen and maybe this problem isn't something but Charlie"

"Excuse me" Charlie said "if you didn't do anything" he looked over at Heather sighing a bit "forget it"

Heather sighed "look you don't wanna tell me... fine" she said "but this issue better get solved quick because remember by the end of this movie your characters like each other"

Charlie and Felix looked over at each other

"Okay you guys could go now"

Felix nodded then got up looking at Daisy "I'll see you guys around then" he said as he was leaving the room

"Charlie" Heather said "how's julie and the phantoms coming along"

He nodded "good, we're almost done just a couple more scenes left" he said getting up

She nodded "that's great"

"I guess I'll go now" he said then left after waving goodbye.

Heather turned to Daisy and sighed "these boys... do you know the argument"

"No!" She said "why would I?"

Heather shrugged "because I asked you to work with Felix, maybe something came up"

Daisy shook her head "no, nothing came up"

Heather signed then nodded "okay your dismissed"

Daisy nodded then walked out of Heathers office going to her desk thinking that she is totally screwed if she find out.

Daisy sat at her desk "no, there's no way Felix and Charlie would never tell Heather" she said to herself quietly before going back to work.

***
The next day it was a quiet day at the office thankfully.

"Your coffee Daisy" said Maggie putting a cup of coffee on Daisy's desk "tell me if you don't like it, I'll make you a new one"

"Hold up!" Ethan said "am I seeing that right? Maggie being nice to someone"

Maggie laughed "I'm nice" she said going over to her desk smiling.

Daisy laughed and shook her head

Kyra walked in Daisy's office shortly after with a evil look on her face.

"Me.Stevens is an a meeting right now" Maggie said when noticing her presence.

"Don't worry" Kyra said "I'm here for Heather"

Daisy looked up "she's free"

"Good" she said then walked out of the office.

"Was that weird to anyone else?" Ethan asked

"That's just Kyra being Kyra" Maggie said

Daisy nodded then went back to work.

About 30 minutes later Daisy was called into Heathers office, as she walked in Kyra said "thank you for seeing me Heather, talk soon" she said getting up and leaving.

Daisy watched Kyra leave then went over to Heathers desk "do you need something to be copied"

"No.... sit"

Daisy nodded "alright" she said and then sat in one of the chairs "what's up?"

"So this Charlie and Felix problem?" She said "I'm been thinking about it all night and even watched some of the videos but I couldn't tell what they were saying"

Daisy nodded "okay.... I don't think they would tell me the reason for their argument"

Heather sighed "don't interrupt..."

"Sorry" Daisy said looking down

"That is until Kyra came and showed me a better video"

Daisy's eyes immediately grew wide "no" she thought.

"And guess what.... they were talking about you and to be exact Charlie even told Felix to stay away from Daisy" she continued "now I don't know about you, but I don't know a lot of Daisys"

Daisy tapped her foot nervously

"And I thought it wouldn't be this Daisy because she knows the rules, and guess what you turned up in the video and that shocked me"

Daisy looked at Heather "I could explain"

"No!" Heather said "I told you if you knew and you said you didn't"

"I didn't-"

Heather put her hand up "I told you not to have a close relationship with anyone of the celebrities remember"

Daisy nodded

"And look you've played them both"

"What?"

"Kyra told me you're sleeping with Felix and Charlie"

"No, thats not true... I'm not dating them"

"I don't believe you"

"I'm telling the truth.... look I even told-"

"You're fired" Heather said interrupting Daisy

"What?"

Heather nodded "pack your things and go, I don't want to see you talking to the boys again"

AN// uh oh :/