She'll think about it later.

"Back away!" Maki warns her kouhai, not hesitating to land another powerful hit in dagon as the curse was suddenly blown back to the ocean.

He panics, 'That boy has expanded his own domain! Right now, it's as if he and i are locked in a domain tug-of-war! To restore my domain's guaranteed hit, i have to crush his domain!'

'And as of now..'

Dagon turns to the ocean, to where Fushiguro is.

'..Seikatsu, that mole who left hanami to die, can't use his fragile domain..'

"Easy."

"MEGUMI!"

"MEGUMI!"

If Maki hadn't grabbed her by the collar of her uniform, Y/N would've dashed to the large body of water with her hammer.

They watched in horror as the large and deadly sea creatures began to approach the dark haired boy.

Fushiguro braced for the impact, though it never came seeing as both Nanami and Seikatsu has came to defend him.

'Huh..?'

pain shot through his face,
yet he isn't sure where it
came from . .

One of them was still standing despite looking like a mess, and the other had shock evident in his features as he finally realizes that he was missing a..

"Nanami!" Fushiguro calls, "And you..!"

"Not now, kid. the introduction's after the battle!" the teen with his crimson eye cackle's, swinging his katana that seemed to be imbued with an overwhelming cursed energy similar to Y/N's.

"We'll protect you." Nanami starts, looking visibly tired yet continued, "Please focus on your domain."

Seikatsu huffs, carefully wiping off the sand that got into his eye and empty left eye socket.

He winces, inhaling sharply as to not let a single tear fall out while he shakily exhales. He was tired like everyone else, drained like everyone else, but he had to keep going.

He wanted to burst due to the pain he's now feeling. He has an extremely high pain tolerance, but he has to admit that having his eye caught onto one of the shikigami's sharp teeth wasn't a pleasant feeling.

'Crap.. It stings and i hate it.'

He choose his faith, and if it meant fighting with his sister and missing an eye in the process, then he'll accept it. In an effort to make himself smile, he just thought of how Muta would be impressed that he helped the sorcerers for this long.