"Oi! Get your hands off me!" Kakashi deadpanned and pushed her lightly, standing while holding her arms behind her that were cuffed. 

"Uchiha Keiko, am I right?" Minato smiled. "It's been a while."

"Who the hell are you?"

"An old friend of your fathers." She closed her mouth, only further proving his suspicions.

"We have a proposal."

"A proposal?"

"Work with us to capture Orochimaru, never kill again, and you're free."

"Never kill again?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "That's impossible."

"Whoa, now you're sounding like a maniac."

"Shut up." She hissed at him as Kakashi squinted his eyes.

'She reminds me of a kitten...'

"Kitten." She whipped her head to him with a glare.

"What?" 

"That's what i'm going to call you from now on."

"Like hell it is!"

"Aww~" They both glare at the sensei who just smiles.

"Anyways. What's your decision."

"As long as I kill Orochimaru, i'm fine with it."

"Nuh-Uh. No killing."

"I will kill Orochimaru."

"Sorry kid. We don't decide that, the judge does."

"I can decide it with a single shot."

"But we'll get in trouble."

"Luck for you, i'm not part of your organization." Minato shakes his head making her easily angered, but she grits her teeth and slowly nods.

'I'll figure out how to kill him later.'

"Great!" He turns to the Hatake, his smile only growing. "And you're partnering up with him!"

"WHAT!?"

 ◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Apparently, being partnered up with Kakashi also meant living with him, much to both their dismay.

So, she spent six months searching endlessly until she found a single clue as to where Orochimaru was.

That was all she needed.

"Where do you think you're going?" Kakashi frowned and crossed his arms, standing in front of his dorm door.

"To kill."

"You should really clear up what you mean." She sighed. Six months also meant getting attached to many people here, him the most. So ignoring the usual fluttering, she pulled up her paper.

"Orochimaru." His eyes widened, and he quickly buttoned up his shirt, advising her to wait for him.

"Tch." She didn't ever wait for someone. After all, she was Uchiha Keiko. People wait for her.

But she made an exception just this one time.

"Why are you dressing like that? It's very obvious what we're doing." He nodded.