Key word: Barely.

He shot her leg.

"Crap." He heard her grunt, arm just above his face where he guessed she was about to punch. He took the arm and twisted it behind her with a shake of his head and slowly did the same for the other one.

"Sorry. I had to shoot you."

"I don't care. I'll simply escape again."

"Not with me here."

"Heh."

She wasn't able to escape. Itachi had amazing vision and his eyes were able to keep up with her speed. Of course, he had to stay 24 hours while guarding her.

 ◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Come on, kid

"Come on, kid.  Make this easy for both of us."

"I'm hardly a child."

"Fine. Kiddo."

"That's not better."

"Well, I won't give you much respect until you give me some."

"You can kiss my ass."

"That's it." Kakashi pinches the bridge of his nose.

"What is your name?"

"You already know it."

"Just. Say. It."

"Uchiha Keiko."

"There we go." He smiled and glanced at the window, knowing Obito and Naruto along with his other two students were listening.

"How do you know Naruto?"

"I don't."

"Yes you do-"

"Naruto is nothing to me."

"Yeesh, a little harsh." She groaned and looked away, deciding to ignore him for the rest of the day.

"Fine." Kakashi seethed. "Be that way."

She smiled in satisfaction when he left and glanced at the small piece of metal she had chipped off the table. It took her a while, and definitely hurt, but she got it.

"Itoko, if you don't eat we'll eventually have to make you eat."

"Piss off."

"Geez, I know your father taught you better than that." Just as he expected, she hissed at him.

"I see..." A mutter escaped his lips.

"You're doing this for revenge, huh?"

"It's none of your business!"

"This is very helpful. Kakashi." The male nodded, running towards his senseis office and reporting.

"Ah," Minato smiled. "We might be able to finally catch Orochimaru."