Chapter 104

◦•●◉✿ MODERN AU FINAL PART ✿◉●•◦

"I'm disappointed in you."

She didn't care. Not one bit. No matter how much disappointment was laced in his voice it didn't hurt her one bit.

Obito grit his teeth together and stared at her, utter disappointment in his eyes while Kakashi stood next to him.

"Shut up." She spat, clearly not interested in speaking.

"I trained you better than this. You suddenly leave and become an assassin?"

"Shut up!"

"What is this about!?"

"What is this about!?" And she broke. She explained with venom in her voice, such hatred in her eyes it scared even them.

"KEIKO-CHAN!" A blob of yellow, blue and pink made her jaw tighten.

"Is it really Keiko-Chan!?"

"Naruto..." She glared at him. 

"When I get out of here, i'm going to kill all of you."

"Well," The man she fought smiled. "You're not getting out of here." His smile turned more threatening and serious.

"Never."

She escaped.

"Holy crap, Bakashi I told you to keep an eye on her!"

"It's not that easy!" Keiko ran, her steps silent and unsounding as she turned a corner, jumping and slashing every camera she saw.

"Over there!" Keiko froze at the man, eyes growing wide and gritting her teeth.

Itachi frowned and grabbed his gun, shooting at the wall right next to her.

"I think it's about time you returned home, don't you think so, Itoko?" She scoffed and ran towards him at a speed he could barely comprehend.