Blabber Mouth

This chapter is around 2000 words, prepare thy self. There will be slight blood and a crying King/Devil in this chapter. You have been warned.

Kings POV

Devil stood up and took a few steps towards me, I took a few steps back.

"W-w-what a-are y-ou d-doing h-h-here?"

"I came to get you! Why did you run away? If somethings bothering you then talk to me about it!"

"W-why s-hould I?"

I panicked as he slowly walked towards me. He grabbed my wrist and held it close to his chest.

"Because...I'm your best friend. If we can escape a crazy psycho doctor, then we can get through this."

I felt the tears pour down my face.

"Y-you d-don't u-u-nder-stand...I-I d-on't want t-o b-be f-friends.."

I want to be more than that.

"Y-you don't want to b-e my friend-?"

"N-o, no! I-I still w-want to be a-around y-ou, j-ust...n-not.."

I tugged on my hand, getting it out of his grip. I took another few steps back.

"T-this i-is w-w-hy I r-ran a-way...s-so I-I w-w-ouldn't h-hurt y-ou.. b-but y-you s-aw h-how that w-went.."

I turned around and started running. I don't know where I'm going, but if I'm being completely honest, I don't care. As long as its not here.

I ran into the forest. I kept running until I couldn't breath. I saw a long log laying on the ground. I sat on it as I tried to catch my breath. I felt really scared and panicked all of a sudden. Like everything in the world is trying hurt me all at once.

Its scary. I need to calm myself down..maybe that counting thingy Ms.Roslin showed me.

"Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf, sept, huit, neuf. Sept, huit, neuf. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine." I whispered to myself.

In some strange way, that actually did calm me down. Mostly, anyway. I looked around.

I was in some kinda swamp. The ground was muddy and there was these droopy trees surrounding it. There was a few small mushrooms on the edge of the log.

I looked at my hands. I had removed the bandages a while ago, so the only thing that was supposed to be there was scars. But, there was blood on my left hand, so either one opened or this is fresh. The blood was dripping down the side of my hand. I sighed.

"G-Guess I'm not writing for awhile..not li-ke I need to anyway. Can't go to s-school."

I wiped the tears off my face with my right hand since I don't want the blood to get everywhere. I heard a stick crack. I looked up to see Devil.

"Why do y-ou keep following me?"

"Because I care about you...can I sit down?"

"M-might as well.."

He sat next to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhm..."

"You sure?"

He pointed at my left hand. It was covered in blood. He sighed as he ripped his sleeve off of his grey sweater. He rapped it around my hand.