Dr.Khals Project Pt.1

This chapter contains homophobic characters and references to shows you might not understand. You have been warned.

Dr.Khal's POV

As Kingsley, Devil and I went our separate ways I sighed in relief. That was close. I'll have to be more careful around those two.

I walked down the hall and into the elevator. Surprisingly, I was the only one in there. I clicked the bottom level.

Once I arrived, I went to the receptionist desk.

"Hello, I'm checking out for the night."

"Oh, okay! Have a good night Dr.Khal."

"You too."

I turned around and walked out the doors. I looked around the parking lot. I could see due to the street lights put in last week.

It took me a bit, but I found my car and walked up to it. I managed to get my keys and unlock it before climbing in. I put the metal in the passenger seat.

I started my car and began the journey to my lab.

...

I turned off my car, grabbed my pieces, then got out. I closed the door with my foot and walked to the labs entrance. I looked around. Nobody's around...good.

I unlocked the door with my key and quickly walked inside. I shut it and locked it once again. I turned on the lights to reveal my workspace.

In the left corner was a desk filled to the brim with blueprints. The right side, was a mess of metal scraps, robot parts, and tools.

I walked to my desk and pushed all of the blueprints onto the floor. I laid the metal on the desk. I looked above it. The blueprints for my robot where taped to the wall.

Time to get to work.

———

I looked around. The place is still a mess, but I managed to finish some of the programming for the head. I look back to the head of my creation. Excellent. Simply, excellent.

I believe now would be a good time to turn in for the night. I walked back over to the 'closet door'. It opened to reveal an elevator. I walked in and clicked the button for the second floor.

It took me down to my living situation. There was a kitchen, bathroom (separate from everything else of course), a bed, and even a TV.

I changed into some 'comfy clothing', and climbed into bed. I turned off the light. Time to get some rest.

(In the morning)

I knocked on the boys door.

"Boys? It's been awhile and I still haven't gotten Devils hospital records."

I heard movement inside, but no reply. Maybe I should knock again.

"Come in!"

Or not. I open the door to see the boys sitting on their respective beds. Kingsley was wearing black overalls with a light purple shirt. Devil was wearing a purple hoodie. Never took him the type to like purple. Wonder where he got it from.

"What did you want? I couldn't hear you." Kingsley said.

"Just need some basic information about Devil, is all. What were you two doing before I came in here?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"W-we were...um.." King stuttered with a red face.

I turned to Devil for answers.

"Cuddling. He's just stuttering because when he woke up he was laying on me."