"Mm. You beat the shit out of everyone huh?" Sweet Pea was surprised at her tone, as if him talking about fighting people turned her on.

"You like that, Baby?" Sweet Pea couldn't help tease as he walked them towards the bedroom.

"I like you." Lilith smiled as she ran a finger around the collar of his shirt.

Her finger traced the tattoo on his neck as he sat down on his bed with her on his lap.

"I like you too, Lili." At this Lilith brushed his nose with hers before pushing her lips onto his.

Sweet Pea's hand wrapped through her hair as they kissed, her hands placed at his neck and jaw.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Sweet Pea smiled up at her as they parted. Lilith only nodded, she found herself agreeing to whatever he said when she was looking into his brown eyes.

Sweet Pea wrapped his arm around her waist as he switched though movies on his TV.

Lilith didn't even look to the screen, she watched his face closely. His mouth pulled into a smirk before he glanced down to her gaze.

He had noticed she constantly seemed to be studying him, as if she didn't want to forget a single thing. As if he was going to disappear at any moment.

"Are you gonna help me?" Lilith's cheeks were topped pink in embarrassment but she kept up her tough girl act despite it and rolled her blue eyes.

On Monday morning my heart was pounding, students jumped out of my way as I barreled my way through the crowded Northside High hallways.

Lilith smiled as she spotted the ginger in a letterman jacket. She approached him quickly, not even bothering to get his attention before she threw a fist at his cheek.

After a moment of shock he looked at her, "You touch Sweet Pea- even fucking look at him and I'll kill you. You got that?"

Lilith watched Archie gulp, only nodding as he held the side of his face.

"Good boy." Lilith replied in the same vengeful tone.

That day after school though Archie Andrews followed Jughead into the White Wyrm.

Sweet Pea laughed at the sight of his bruised face, "Who'd you piss off now, Northsider?"

Archie only gave him a firm look, "Your psycho girlfriend, that's who."

Jughead glanced to Archie quickly, begging him not to ruin something that made Lilith very happy. Over the two years he'd known her Jughead hadn't ever seen her smile, anytime she was with Sweet Pea it's all she did.

"What?" Sweet Pea didn't know whether to be annoyed Andrews was calling some Northsider his girlfriend or if he was snapping because he referred to Lilith as a psycho.

"Punched me in the face and told me if I touched or even looked at you she'd kill me." Sweet Pea laughed at this as it was obviously his girl, Lilith.

"Guess you have a death wish?" Sweet Pea shot him a taunting grin as Jughead approached Tall Boy.

Sweet Pea glared hard as the Northsider followed after his friend.

Sweet Pea was quick to step outside with his phone to his ear but couldn't help his steps beginning to pace at the continued dial tone.

"Hey?" Her voice was confused when she picked up.

"Where are you?" Sweet Pea couldn't help but ask as he over looked her tone- a tone as if he shouldn't be calling her outside of their usual time slots.