Chapter 13:

Marinette, when she walked into the office, saw her dad in the office. She sighed and put her hand up towards her forehead. "Dad what are you doing here?" She asked, exasperated. The people in the office had their attention on the three of them in the office.

"Me and Penny had finished the house and I wanted you to see your room, along with Damian here." He said pointing to the two of them. He then put his hand over his heart. "You decided to call me dad instead of Uncle J. We should celebrate this moment. I'm going to call Penny and we're gonna plan a party with the Waynes." He told them. Marinette rolled her eyes, her hand still on her forehead, and shook her head. Damian just looked amused at the situation, which was something the administrators never saw.

"I will continue to call you Uncle J if you don't stop overreacting. I don't mind the get together if you don't make such a big deal about it." Marinette told him, wanting him to stop embarrassing her.

Jagged stopped his rambling and looked at the two teens in front of him. "Fine. But, it's a special event. It's never happened before. Now, let's get going. Penny's waiting outside and won't be happy if I keep you in here longer than needed." Jagged told them.

Marinette nodded, while connecting her hand with Damians, following Jagged who was walking outside to the visitor parking lot. When they saw the car, Marinette disconnected her hand from Damian's and ran to give Penny, who was standing outside the car, a hug. The two ladies stayed there for a moment before separating, and even when that happened, Penny gave Marinette a kiss on the forehead, which got a smile out of Marinette.

"Um. Can me and Damian follow you in his car towards our new place?" Marinette asked her guardians. She had thought about how Damian had driven towards the school and if the two of them left with Jagged and Penny, his car would have stayed at the school until he brought someone along with him to take it back.

"What? We just got to see you again after you coming here! Why would we-" Jagged was interrupted by Penny talking to Marinette. "Of course you can sweetie. We wouldn't want to leave someone's car out here for someone to take. Would we Jagged?" Penny said, turning towards her husband. He shook his head, not going against his wife.

Marinette smiled and gave each of her parents a hug before grabbing Damian's hand. "C'mon Damian." Marinette told him. The duo started to walk towards the student parking lot, which wasn't that far from where they were. When they arrived, Damian unlocked the door, and separated from Marinette, only to reconnect their hands when he had put his seatbelt on and started the car.

When they left the parking lot and went towards where Jagged and Penny were. There, they saw their car pulling out, and waited for them to show them the way to where they were going.

When lunch time hit, all the teachers that had Marinette and Damian that day had gathered up in the teacher's lounge to talk about their new student. Surely, if she was being a bit too good in their class, she would act up in one of the other teacher's classes.

"I don't know about you, but she was quiet in my class." Mr. Johnson, her first period teacher, told the other two teachers in there. "She seemed to be paying attention and writing notes. She didn't make not one disruption in the class." He kept going.

"She was a sweetheart." Mrs. Williams said, going next. The coach and Mr. Johnson looked at her to explain. "Ms. Stone paid attention in my class as well, which is better than what I can say for the rest of my class. When I stopped Ms. Davis from getting in trouble, she gave me a small smile that made my horrible morning better." Mrs. Williams explained.

While Mr. Johnson was calculating her behavior in his head, the coach, Coach James, went along and said their thoughts on the girl. "I don't care how she acts, but if she can keep up with Mr. Wayne and not look tired, she can do what she wants." James exclaimed, loudly. Everyone in the room looked at them confused, but the two that had her could understand. What they all had in common with their class was that she was always close to Mr. Wayne by choice. And he didn't seem to push her away like he would with any other student, if you didn't count Jon. "Mind your own business." Coach James said to the people staring at them, waving their hand.