Chapter 11:

Instead of facing the storm that was Damian's siblings, Damian went upstairs towards their room, along with Marinette following behind since their hands were still connected. They ignored the whistles sent by Damian's siblings, in favor of not encouraging them, in Damian's case, or not wanting to be embarrassed any further. When they made it to the midpoint of their rooms, Marinette turned to Damian, hesitant to tell him something.

Damian looked at her, waiting for her to talk about what she wanted to say. In quick movements, she had gone to raise herself to his level, by standing on her tiptoes, and kissed his cheek, and went back to how she was originally. Her face was flushed a light pink after doing so. "Thanks for the date Damian." Marinette whispered. She wouldn't even be surprised if one of them had super hearing to hear her say that.

Damian, who had frozen when she had done that, looked down at the small girl who had managed to catch him off guard. He gave her one of the softest looks he could have mastered. "My pleasure Marinette." The girl gave him a smile, before heading off to her room. Damian retreated to his room, after seeing her go into hers. Maybe spending time with Titus and Alfred the cat would clear the thoughts in his head.

When Lila came into class the following Monday, she was met with confusing glances, along with glares of those who had already figured it out. She had looked over to Adrien, to see that he was the one where people were giving him glares, already knowing of his wrongful actions. Alya was the first person to talk to her, demanding answers.

"Lila, are you good girl? First, Jagged Stone comes in here and says that his daughter is Marinette, but you didn't know that, even if you claimed that you knew Jagged Stone very well. Now, Ladybug claims that she doesn't even know you, so how did you get the assumption that you were best friends for someone who doesn't know anything about you. Why would you lie to us about those things? We don't care about those things because most of us here don't have anything impressive with our lives like you claim to have. What's next, you didn't meet the Prince of Achu?" Alya told her. While telling Lila all of this, she didn't notice the four students in the back enjoying the show.

Max spoke up before Lila could tell her anything. "Alya, I just searched up things about Prince Ali. During the time where Lila was supposedly with him, he was at one of his children charities, raising money for those who need it and can't afford it. It is very unlikely that she knows him personally, and vice versa." Max informed, a sad expression drawing upon his face.

Alya turned towards Lila, once again. "Is everything you ever told us a lie? Did you make up these life changing stories just for the fun of it?" Alya started questioning. Adrien took that time to get up and tried to calm them down.

"Calm down Alya. Maybe she just wanted to get friends." Adrien tried. Suddenly, Alya's face showed fury. Adrien backed up from her, seeing as her sight was on him.

"Don't even get me started on you. You get so mad at Ladybug for doing her job as Paris's protector, when she takes the miraculous back from you, and you want all of Paris to think that she is a murderer. She was right to do so, seeing what you're doing right now. I don't know what went through your head when you thought that that was an acceptable idea. What did you think would happen? You wouldn't get caught and everything would go your way?" Alya didn't wait for him to respond before going back to Lila. "Why did you tell us all of those stories? Did everything you ever tell us revolve around a lie?"

Lila took that time to answer them, but with honesty this time. "You want the truth. I hate Marinette and Ladybug. The two of them came in between the two of my plans to become popular. So the only answer was to make everyone hate them so that they wouldn't believe anything they did. Yes, I'm a liar, and everything I've told you is a lie, but I do not back out of my goals when I have one." Lila bursted out.

Suddenly, the class came to a stop. They had all forgotten about Marinette. They had bullied her to the point where she wasn't coming back, had gotten her disowned by her parents, and many other worse things that they didn't want to think about. The thought brought tears in some of their eyes, while others thought of a million and one ways to apologize, even if it was unlikely that they were going to see her again.

Bustier took this time to make it into her class. She saw the many faces of her students, angered, upset, irritated, and confused. She too, when she learned of Lila's deceit not too long ago, was like that, but it was all behind her. It was best to move forward. "Class, will you get in your seats so that we can start the school day?" She had gotten looks of disbelief, like they couldn't believe her.

"I'm not doing this today." Alya claimed. She grabbed her stuff before heading out of the class. Almost everyone in there followed her, only leaving Adrien and Lila, the only students in there.

Monday was the day that Marinette started school. Even if Jagged was in Gotham, Penny wanted the place to be perfect, or at least alright, before Marinette came and settled down with them. So for her first day, she was arriving with Damian. Before going out into the hallway, she put on her school uniform.

She put on the collared shirt, before putting on the vest over it. Tying the tie around her neck and under the collar, she put on the blazer with the school's logo on it. Marinette put on the skirt on, before styling her hair. Deciding to put it in a half up, half down style, she put on her shoes before heading into the hallway. She saw Damian there, who was more than likely there to escort her to the kitchen since she still didn't know her way around the manor.

"Are you ready for the first day at school?" Damian asked her once they started walking. Marinette had told him that she was unsure, seeing as her experience with the school she was at previously.

They made it to the kitchen, where they ate breakfast and continued their conversation of Damian telling her what everyone in the school was like. Marinette would giggle at his words, claiming that they probably weren't as bad as he claimed they were. Fifteen minutes into breakfast, Alfred got their attention.

"Master Damian and Mistress Marinette, it is time to head to school." And with that, Alfred disappeared from their sight. The two teens cleaned up their mess before going towards the garage. Damian, like he did on their date, let her in first before getting in on the opposite side.

"Be ready for a day filled with people who think they can get in my good graces." He warned her. Marinette rolled her eyes, giving a smile. Damian opened the garage, leading them out of the Wayne residence, while Marinette took his hand and put it into hers. The two enjoyed the car ride in comfortable silence. Tikki, who was hidden on her chosen, smiled to herself.

Damian parked his car in his reserved parking spot. He could see the students gathered around, some probably wanting to see him first thing in the morning. He stopped the engine, grabbing his stuff before opening the door. As in sync with him, Marinette had gotten her things at the same time as him, opening the doors at the same time. The people around them watched closely, after seeing both doors to his car opened up. When they saw both doors open to the Wayne's car, it immediately had their attention.

Everyone's eyes went towards the passenger side of the car, to see who else was in there. When they saw someone who no one had ever seen before. When looking at her looks, she could possibly be another Wayne.

Damian closed the door to his side, while Marinette took her time getting her stuff. She was putting her backpack on her back by the time Damian made it to her. She shut the door before heading inside the school. Marinette, aware of all the stares, hid right beside Damian, going so far as to hold his hand and snuggling up to his side. She knew that that day was going to be long and that was only counting how everyone would be looking at her. She was just glad that she would be able to see another familiar face at lunch.

Tbh, this is a filler chapter just because I wanted to do her at school as it's own chapter.

Morganlbr