Chapter 14:

Marinette woke up in an unfamiliar room. Blinking the sleep out of her eyes, halfway successful, she looked around the room. The first thing she saw was Damian in her vision. He was beside her, on his phone, on whoever bed she was on. Taking a look around the room, she saw that it was a room that was in her dreams. A section of the room was for designing, with a closet nearby. She was sure that it was a huge walk-in closet. Another part of the room was a desk, with a gaming set. The rest of the room was where she was, with a lot of space in the room. Sure, there were other doors in the room, but she couldn't see what was inside of them since they were closed.

"Dami?" Marinette called out. He was quick to get off of his phone and look at the girl in front of him. Marinette, as she was blinking the sleep away, saw that he gave her a small smile.

"Hello Angel." He responded. His voice brought a sense of comfort to her, allowing her to relax in the unknown room. She sat herself up, her back pressing against the headboard.

"Where are we?" Marinette asked him.

"We're in your new living quarters." Damian answered her.

Marinette looked at the room, trying to figure out how she was living there. She didn't think that she was being sent out of the Wayne manor. She hadn't caused any trouble and she would like to believe that everyone liked her there. Even if she was being kicked out, there was her dad-. "Oh." Marinette said out loud when she figured it out. Her dad had settled in and wanted to show her where she would be living for now on, and she had fallen asleep on the ride home. Marinette heard chuckling beside her, and shot him a glare. He didn't falter under it and just continued to laugh.

Collecting himself, Damian asked Marinette a question. "Would you like to find Mr. Stone and Mrs. Rolling and have them walk us through?" Marinette nodded her head, and got out of the bed. She stumbled, not used to her weight directly after taking a nap. Quickly regaining her strength, she was able to walk normally.

Marinette took Damian's hand when she came next to him. Squeezing his hand, the two were off in the hallways, navigating their way to the living room. Somehow, Damian had known where they were. She didn't question it, sticking to her thoughts.

"Mari! Honey!" Jagged exclaimed when they made it to the living room. Marinette giggled, taking her hand that wasn't holding Damian's, and brought it in front of her mouth. "I'm sure your boyfriend already told you, so let's get the tour started." Jagged exclaimed, excitedly. Marinette and Damian both turned red, solely because they hadn't officially become boyfriend and girlfriend, all while Penny smirked at the blushing teens. But they didn't deny it nonetheless.

Less than two hours went by, and the tour was over. Marinette was trying, and sort of succeeding in memorizing her new house. There were a lot of rooms, but the Wayne manor had more. But, she still hadn't gotten used to that. "When do I move out of Wayne manor?" Marinette asked her parents.

"Preferably by the end of the month?" Penny suggested. Marinette nodded, and made her way to her room, Damian following beside her.

When the two got to the room, Marinette shut it behind her, ignoring Jagged's yelling at telling her to leave the door open. When she didn't hear another complaint, she kept it mainly closed, leaving it a bit opened.

Suddenly, her mind rushed to what Jagged had said before they had started going around the mini manor. 'I'm sure your boyfriend had already told you, so let's get the tour started.' A blush bloomed its way onto her face. When she faced Damian, she felt his confused gaze on her, but he didn't show it. "Dad called us boyfriend and girlfriend." Marinette whispered, but with the room being silent, it was easily heard.

Damian cleared his throat. "I was going to ask you on our next date, but it seems that it will have to be said earlier. Marinette, our time has been enjoyable, so I would like to ask if you would-" He got cut off by the petite French teen abruptly hugging him, nodding her head. "-like to be my girlfriend." He finished off, whispering. The two stayed like that for a while, too comfortable to move.

The kwami, who was hidden along the things in her room, flew out to Penny. She came in the room and flew in front of her. Penny got off of the tablet she was on and placed her attention on Tikki. "He asked her out." Tikki said with a smile on her face.

Penny had a small smile on her face. Those two were made for each other.

"Maybe we should look at her social media. If we find her, we can figure out where she's at and go there. If not, we can look at Jagged Stone's and find something." Alya suggested when almost everyone in their class, bar Nino, Juleka, Alix, and Chloe, gathered up together. Everyone collectively slapped their foreheads. None of them had thought of that, and it was obvious to start there. "Okay, the guys will look at Jagged's Stone's accounts and us girls will look at Marinette's." She suggested, and everyone agreed.

Everyone, those who hadn't already, took out their phones and looked up the two names. The girls were unsuccessful, seeing that none of them could see Marinette's accounts anywhere, where as the guys found results immediately. "Yo, look up Jagged Stone's Instagram." Kim called out.

The girls abandoned their search for Marinette on her account and looked at Jagged Stone's Instagram. The first photo was of his phone in the middle of a mainly closed door. Through it, you could see Marinette hugging an unfamiliar guy. His face was in her hair, and the two of them looked content where they were.

"Sneaked a pic of my daughter and new boyfriend. Don't tell them I took this." Rose's voice read aloud. Looking at the picture at the unfamiliar room, they wouldn't be able to tell where she was. They all went through is recent photos, but they were all taken of him taking a plane ride somewhere, and none of them had Marinette in them.

"This is useless. We're not going to find anything." Kim said, stating what they were all thinking. Before anyone could agree with him, they all heard a familiar voice. Turning towards it, they saw Chloe on a phone call with someone, Alix, Nino, and Juleka following behind.

"Maribug, your dad posted something about you and your boyfriend on his account." Chloe's voice said. Before she heard a reply, she heard her class.

"How do you have Marinette's number?"

Jon had finished his first few classes before lunch. He was going through the hallways, and heard tons of things about his new friend and his best friend.

"She's always with Damian. Who does she think she is?"
"How did he not scare her off yet?"
"I feel bad for the new girl. She doesn't know what she's in for."

Jon quickly got through the hallways, making it into the cafeteria. With his lunch in hand, he turned his head towards the table he usually sits, only to find it empty. His phone suddenly buzzed. Making sure that no teacher saw him, he quickly scanned over the message. He discovered that Damian and Marinette weren't at the school anymore, seeing as they got checked out a period ago, and was at Marinette's new home.

Damian had sent him his location, seeing as he was going to ask Marinette anyways, and didn't say anything else. Jon left the campus, seeing as he could leave as long as he came back before class, and discreetly flew to the location for lunch.

Ok, so today was the last day I have to go to school, but I'm going next week because I want to see my teachers for the last time. Anyways, I didn't want to post this tomorrow, since I'm graduating. So here's an update.

Morganlbr