✧ Finally together (the finale) ✧

Bakugo walked out of the classroom, making his way to the dorms. After talking to Aizawa he went to the grocery store to get a few items the class asked him to buy. He wasn't sure why it they insisted it was him but he went because he needed some fresh air.

It's been about 2 hours now since he left, the store was 30 minutes away from campus so he'd taken quite a long time. When he entered the dorms the lights were off, he couldn't see anything.

"Uhh- guys?" Bakugo asked as he looked around the dark dorm, knowing he'd find nothing. He blamed it on a natural instinct, but he knew he was worried about his friends. He put the bags on the counter and walked over to the light switched it, he turned the lights on and he was met by confetti and all of his class popping up from different places around the dorm building

"SURPRISE!"
Bakugo turned around startled and may have or may not burned a whole in the wall but that's not the point here-
Each and every one of his classmates was in a Dynamight onesie.

"What's all this for?" Bakugo asked
"Well!" His twin came up from behind him
"We are here to celebrate the fact that we found onesies for you!" Chuki continued "because you deserve it, Dynamight" they patted him on the back and hugged him.

At this point bakugo couldn't hold it in anymore, he started crying. Happy tears, obviously! The class erupted into a series of "Aww!"s and they all ran up to him engulfing him in a big hug.
"Thanks guys"
——
The class somehow managed to convince bakugo to change into a onesie and they also got Eri there! He scanned the room and his eyes landed on a certain brunette. Another scan confirmed kaminari and Jirou kissing behind a door, yet another one saw todoroki and Momo holding hands together.

"Pfft-" Bakugo thought to himself at the sight of a very happy [and blushing] kirishima coming out with Mina from his room.
——
It was nearing the end of the celebration and everyone was heading to their dorms, leaving bakugo and uraraka.

"You aren't going to sleep, Angel face?"
"Ah well- I need to tell you something, bakugo-kun."
Bakugou turned around and sat next to her on the couch
"Yeah?"
"Uh- I'm not sure how to start this." Her face started heating up
"Look, I'm just gonna get straight to the point. I like you Bakugo-kun. A lot. I just really needed to get that off my chest and-" she was interrupted by bakugou pulling her by the collar closer to him and locking their lips together. She leaned in the the kiss and kissed him back with no hesitation, after a few seconds he pulled away and pulled her into a hug.
"I like you too. Angel-face. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"
She stared up at him
"Yes!"
——
"Welcome everyone! Today, we're here to rank the best and most popular hero couples! So without further ado, let's start!"

Coming in at number 1, the number 2 hero, Dynamight and the number 5 hero, Uravity! This married couple of 3 years now has become the most popular and most loved couple of all time, demolishing villains and keeping Japan as safe as can be! Also known as Katsuki Bakugo and Ochako Bakugo!

2nd place is for the number 1 hero, Deku, and the number 7 hero, Phoenix! The engaged and soon to be married couple has been loved all around Japan. Phoenix being the twin of Dynamight, Chuki Bakugo! And Deku known as Izuku Midoriya!

3rd place is the number 3 hero Shoto, and and the number 6 hero, Creati! This married couple of two children have been doing an amazing job of being amazing heroes and two amazing parents!

Now. 4th place, the number 4 hero, Red riot! And the number 10 hero, Pinky! This couple that still isn't engaged or married, have easily been a fan favourite! Their cheery personalities have been making fans from all around Japan fall in love with them!

Last but not least, 5th place goes to the number 8 hero Earphone Jack, and number 9 hero, Chargebolt! Another married couple, expecting a baby boy soon! This hasn't stopped our beloved Earphone Jack from helping Japan whenever she could, and also Chargebolt being a supportive husband and father!

"That's it for today, folks! We hope you enjoyed!"
——
"We won first place Katsuki!" Uraraka exclaimed after she left the stadium with her husband.
"Obviously cheeks, what do you expect!"

"Kacchan, Uraraka-san!" Deku called out to his friends "congratulations on first place!"
"Yeah. Congrats on first place kat and ochako!" Chuki told them, holding her fiancée's hand.
"Thanks!"
"Yeah whatever. Congratulations to you too losers"
"Katsuki! Don't be rude!"
"I wasn't being rude, I was being considerate."
"You called them losers"
"I congratulated them."
"Not the point kat!"
"Whatever."

Katsuki and Ochako walked away on their way to their house. As they were walking they spotted a little girl, no more than 13 years crying on the side of the street.
"Katsuki. Is that a little girl over there? She's crying!" Uraraka dragged her husband with her to the little girl

"Hey there! What's wrong? Are you alright?" Ochako cupped the little girl's face in her hands.
"Uh- My- my mom, she kicked me out of the house-" the girl sobbed into ochako's dress as she pulled her in a hug, katsuki's brow rose in concern, anger and curiosity
"And why is that." Katsuki crouched down
"W-well, I came out to my mom, as lesbian but she didn't accept me and this happened"
"What the fuck. Your mom is a shitty mom"
The girl looked at bakugou's direction,
"Here let me tell you a little secret that you tell nobody okay?" The girl's eyes glowed in anticipation
"Me and Uravity are Pansexual, but I didn't tell you that." The girl smiled, she jumped out of Ochako's hug and went into Bakugo's arms and cried on his shoulder
"Thank you," she said in between sobs.
Ochako looked at katsuki and that that confirmed that they were thinking that same thing.
"Do you wanna get adopted by us?"

Ochako and katsuki found out that they weren't able to have children, after trying multiple times. It saddened them but it didn't let them stop being amazing heroes.
——
3 months later, ochako and katsuki enrolled their daughter, Itsuki at U.A. Her quirk is a shapeshifting quirk. It's incredibly strong, and she's been coming out at the top of her classes

"Mom, dad, please meet my girlfriend!" The raven haired girl said.
Ochaco looked at her "ou, what's her name Itsuki?"
"Her name is Hanabi, Mama"
"What do you think dad?"
"She's really nice, the agency called in, bye kids, bye babe"
"Bye kats"
"Bye daddy!"
"Goodbye, Mr. Bakugou!"
"Call me dad,"
"What wh-" Itsuki and her girlfriend's faces go red at the realization
"DAD!"
"Bye honey"

Well- that's a wrap! I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did. It has had an amazing impact on me and I loved your support towards this story. It all means so much to me <3 I'm writing another story called "stuck together"! Go check it out, I love you guys! See you in stuck together
~Aurora