✧ One down, two to go ✧

After their little goose chase, it ended with Deku successfully escaping but still getting terrifying glares from the ash blonde boy. Once they got out to fight the first years Bakugo was going to fight Nejire, chuki was going to fight Amajiki and Deku was going to fight Mirio. (Eri has gotten full control of her quirk by now and gave Mirio his quirk back, but it isn't as strong as it used to be)

"Hello Amajiki-senpai" Chuki greeted.
"H-hello-" he timidly said before turning around.

"Bakugo! Ah I've always wanted to fight you, you seem so strong!" Nejire hugged bakugo

"Uh- thank you senpai"
The class saw how awkward bakugo was and laughed. Mineta was yet again in tears
"How does he get all the good looking ones?" Mineta cried. Uraraka turned around and said "because he's good looking" as soon as she realized she said this she stopped playing with Eri's hair and covered her face.
"Auntie Uraraka, do you like katsu-chan?" Eri asked her, now facing her. The whole class also looked at her.
"W-WHAT? NO? I DON'T LIKE BAKUGO-KUN WHY WOULD I-"
She rambled and rambled. The whole class was laughing at her as she was floating up to the sky. She was right in the middle of the sky at the top of the dome.
Present mic turned to Aizawa beside him and said to the mic
"We have a nice visit from Class 1-A's Ochako Uraraka! Just look at her in the sky!" Uraraka directly turned to this news and looked around and saw indeed that she was, indeed in the middle of the stadium.
"THE FUCK'S GOT YOU UP THERE?" Bakugo screamed from the bottom.
"I DON'T KNOW-" Uraraka was interrupted by the sounds of fans greeting her from their seats. She gladly waved back before she was pulled by Sero's tape back to her seat.
"So Uraraka-san. You don't like him?" Sero asked with a smug smile on his face.
"Maybe just a little bit.." she whispered.
"Ochako-chan, I never took you to be the type to like someone like Bakugo-chan" tsu put her finger to her chin like she always does.
"I never took myself to be that type type too honestly tsu-chan" Uraraka nervously started laughing. Mina came up from behind and said
"This can only mean one thing" she added a dramatic pause
"LET'S SET THEM UP!" She screamed
"MINA-CHAN NOKAKXJCJSNNXC" Uraraka screamed at her pink friend. Momo came up to her and said
"It's okay Uraraka-san. But you know you want it don't you?"
Uraraka looked up at her and ever so slightly nodded her head.
"Yeah that's the spirit!" Jiro clapped her hands.

"THREE. TWO. ONE. START!"
——
Nejire used her surge power aimed at bakugo at a ridiculously fast speed. Bakugo had just about enough time to react and blasted to the sky, Nejire was distracted and looked up, bakugo used this as an opportunity and held her together in basically the most awkward position. He was on top of her holding her hands to her back.
"Oh my fucking god this is so awkward sorry senpai" he whispered to Nejire. You can hear Mineta sobbing through the crowd
"Don't worry about it Bakugo-san" she chuckled at him. He let go of her and in a swift move she aimed her surge at him and almost sent him out of bounds before he blasted his way, legs front. They got into hand to hand combat. Nejire was surprisingly good at hand to hand combat and met Bakugo's skills. Both of them were highest at school ranked for hand to hand combat.
——
"Hello again Mirio senpai"
"Deku" Mirio looked at class
1-A's seats and saw eri waving at him and he waved back.
"START!"
Mirio melted to the floor, and Deku expected him to jump from the other side so he turned getting ready to punch him but instead Mirio jumped back from the same spot and tackled Deku to the floor, Deku used his head and headbutt Mirio and he flew off, Mirio once again melted to the floor and jumped in front of Deku
"One for all, Full cowling- 5%!" Deku screamed and rushed towards Mirio, Mirio had grown bulkier than before and had gotten stronger.
Deku ran towards with a swift uppercut, making Mirio bleed out his nose. He regained his composure and ran towards Deku in a circle, he kept running until Deku was too dizzy to keep up and he used this as an opportunity to punch him in the stomach which he did, this sent Deku flying. But he stopped himself right before moving out of bounds, they continued fighting.
——
"So- I-I assume y-you're Bakugo's t-twin?" Amajiki stuttered
"Yes! My name's Chuki Bakugo, nice to meet you Amajiki-senpai"
START!
Amajiki started by turning his fingers into octopus tentacles and stretching them towards Chuki, they ducked and rolled to the side, avoiding the tentacles then holding them in place using their hands, Amajiki retracted his tentacles and morphed wings
"So I assume you had bird today?" (Yes birds can be eaten.) Chuki inquired as Amajiki flew to the sky.
"Y-yeah, they were really good, I recommend {insert restaurant name}"
"Oh I'll be sure to drag katsuki there once in a while, you can come"
Amajiki flew towards Chuki very fast, and swiftly changed his wings into a clam into his hand and hit Chuki face first, they stumbled back.
"Fuck- AH UH- KATSUKI I MAY NEED TO BORROW SOMETHING?" Chuki screamed, as they were fighting and dodging Amajiki's hits.
"DAMN IT, HERE YOU GO LOSER" Bakugo screamed as he was still fighting Nejire. He ducked to send Chuki and explosion and continued.
Chuki took the explosion and enlarged it
"Okay, let's hope my move works- I've been working on it for weeks now" they thought.
The explosion was slowly turning into an unidentifiable shape. They put it onto their back and it now looked like wings. They focused. They put all their power into it and slowly but surely they were flying off the ground.
"Welp. Here goes nothing, sorry senpai!" Chuki screamed. Amajiki looked dumbfounded and was wondering what was going on.
"PHOENIX..." the wings flapped getting faster and faster
"BLAST!" Chuki screamed, and with a final blast, the fire wings turned into spears towards Amajiki, and he flew out of bounds. Chuki slowly fell to ground and lost consciousness.
"TAMAKI AMAJIKI IS OUT OF BOUNDS! NEJIRE HADO AND MIRIO TOGATA ARE LEFT FROM THE THIRD YEARS, KATSUKI BAKUGOU AND IZUKU MIDORIYA ARE LEFT FROM THE FIRST YEARS, THE FIRST YEARS ARE IN THE LEAD FOR NOW BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THAT MAGNIFICENT MOVE BY CHUKI BAKUGO? SIMPLY AMAZING!" Present mic screamed, the crowd cheered. Chuki and Amajiki were carried by stretchers to recovery girl.

One down. Two to go.