✧ Forced party ✧

Almost everyone was at the common area (they switched areas) after training at 5:30.
.
.
.
"Bakugo katsuki." Mina said sternly.
"Everyone, get ready. Line up and march to our victim's dorm room!" She continued, they all obliged. The line went as the following:

Mina, Midoriya, Uraraka, Hagakure, Chuki, Todoroki, Iida, Momo, Kirishima, Denki, Sero, Jiro, Shoji, Koda, Tsu, Aoyama, Tokoyami, Ojiro, and Sato, mineta obviously wasn't interested in going with them as he was terrified from bakugo, the rest got used to his temper tantrums but still get scared when they get a bit too out of control. They made their way to Bakugo's dorm and Mina knocked.... and knocked, she knocked a few more times until she settled on breaking in but the door was locked so she just melted the lock off.

"EVERYONE ATTACK!" And what would you guess everyone was carrying bakugo out of the room, Midoriya carrying him and Uraraka's zero gravity making it harder for him to move, everyone surrounded them to prevent him from escaping.

"PUT ME DOWN DEKU I SWEAR"
"Just a bit longer Kacchan we are almost there, don't worry"
"I AM NOT WORRIED I JUST WANTED TO SLEEP LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK"
"Bakugo. Everyone clearly said they're going to come and carry you out of your room if you do not come"
"SHUT UP INVISIBLE GIRL"

Mineta already had a few balls set up to prevent bakugo from going anywhere and they put him in place, securing his feet only.
"Fuck you all." He murmured under his breath.

"Okay! Everyone's here, yay!" Mina clapped her hands
"We will start off with a simple truth or dare"

"I wanna start!" Uraraka raised her hand
"Okay, go ahead Ocha, spin the bottle!" Chuki told her, uraraka spun the bottle and it landed on bakugo
"Bakugo-kun! Truth or dare"
"Dare."
"Ah alright let me think of a dare... okay! I dare you to Aizawa sensei, wake him up and tell him that you shit your pants." She looked at him
"UH- HELL NO."
"Ah well too bad, you're too scared I guess"
"AGH FUCK FINE THEN LET ME GO"
Mineta got up and removed the balls from under bakugo's legs
"Hagakure, go with bakugo and record it" Mina told the invisible girl
"Alright! Let's go bakugo" hagakure screamed enthusiastically
"What the actual shit have I gotten myself into" Bakugo thought to himself

At Aizawa's room
Hagakure got her phone out and started recording. Bakugo approached the room and heard noises. He froze.

"Yeah um- We will be cancelling this dare."
"What? Bakugo what is it?"
"Literally go fucking listen"

Hagakure walked up to the door and what she heard was horrific. She heard shuffling getting closer. The phone was with bakugo.
"Bakugo. Run, they're coming."
And in a flash the students were at the dorm. The phone had stopped recording. Both the students went to the couch and sat down, all color derived from their faces leaving them pale. You couldn't see hagakure but she looked like it

"So~ how'd it go?" Uraraka looked at them "and why do you guys look like you've seen a ghost?"

"What we've heard was way worse than seeing ghosts round face.." Bakugo said putting his hands on his face. Hagakure was resting on his shoulder, both of them have grown closer in a way after the training.
"Take the phone uraraka-san..." hagakure gave the phone from bakugo to uraraka
"Come everyone! Let's see" Uraraka signaled.

"We'll never think the same bakugo, won't we"
"No. No we won't"

[video start]
"Alright we're at Aizawa sensei's room! Go in bakugo" hagakure told him, bakugo went to the dorm and he turned pale.

"Yeah um- We will be cancelling this dare."
"What? Bakugo what is it?"
"Literally go fucking listen"

Hagakure went up to the room and heard groaning and moaning. She then heard shuffling getting closer.