✧ How long ✧

TW: Panic Attacks
(I'm sorry if these aren't accurate to real panic attacks I tried to base it off of my own research)
———
Bakugo was still in hand to hand combat with Nejire, he took her by surprise and used his foot to slip her and she fell to ground, he blasted the floor around her, his movements too fast for her to act against, she flew around the ring with every blast before she steadied herself. Bakugo delivered one last Howtizer Impact and sent her out of bounds, but he saw Deku to his side he was beaten up and scratched. Bakugo lost control at this sight and he didn't know what happened. He was.
Angry
Worried
Scared
Stressed
Feelings Bakugo never thought he would feel. Towards Deku out of all people.
He tried containing his anger but couldn't, he rushed towards Mirio and fought him. It wasn't a normal fight though, it was filled with rage and worry. A normal fight of him would just be filled with confidence, he didn't know what happened to him, he lost all his ability to control and went mentally unstable. Again. He was beating Mirio so hard until he heard a voice from behind him,
"KACCHAN! KACCHAN STOP!" Deku held his hands back
"STAY AWAY FROM ME" Bakugo screamed back at him he broke out of deku's clutches a few seconds later he feel asleep due to midnight's quirk.
"Oh bakugo. This was the same as the first semester." She thought to herself. His whole class was worried for him, he had another one of his outbursts and they only hoped he wouldn't have to be restrained again.
——
Bakugo woke up, chained to his hands
"THE FUCK-" he was all too familiar with his situation. He didn't like it, not one bit.
"GET THESE THINGS OFF OF ME-" he pleaded.
He continued screaming, and until the metal piece came over his mouth to prevent him from talking he gave up. He stopped screaming. There was no reason for him to fight back. He knew it wouldn't be of use anyways. He was tied up to the stadium and was on the 1st place rock.
——
Three rocks came from the ground. The third one having the second year, 2nd place belonging to Nejire hado and 1st place...
The 1st place rock came out of the ground and instead of moving or doing anything bakugo was awfully still, he wasn't moving, his gaze was directed towards the ground. Everyone was shocked, not by the fact that he was tied up but rather by the fact that he wasn't fighting back or trying to break off the restraints or at least do something but instead he was just there. Glaring down. Looking at his tied up hands. It reminded him of one thing, his breathing became unsteady, he was shivering and that's when he started to fight back, he moved around trying to do anything to remove these restraints to breathe, he was scared. Worried. Anxious.
The class looked at him with worried eyes, they couldn't do anything and neither could he, by the time his turn came up midnight removed his mouth restraint. His breathing was still ragged and unsteady. He didn't say a single word, he still looked terrified, the cold medal slipped over his neck, still not a single word came out from his mouth. The teachers thought it was safe to remove all his restraints now and so that's exactly what they did, all his restraints were removed and he just..
Sat on the floor of the podium, just sat there doing nothing. His breathing became heavier and heavier and he found it hard to breathe
"Bakugo. Are you alright?" Midnight asked from beside him
"I don't FUCKING KNOW. You tell me" he told her "it's not like I was chained up TWO DAMN TIMES. AGAINST MY WILL." He continued.
"Bakugo, go take a break" midnight pat him on the back, worry filling her eyes.
He jumped down the podium and walked to a break room, he started shaking, he was feeling dizzy and couldn't keep his balance, he started feeling tense.
When he opened the door he dropped down to the floor, he put his hand on the table and stood back up, he heard footsteps getting closer, two? Maybe three? He couldn't focus, it didn't matter, with trembling hands, breathing got harder and harder, his heart was beating faster and faster, the door swung open and it revealed Deku, uraraka and his twin. He opened the cabinet, took out the pill bottle and was fiddling with it, he couldn't seem to open it because of how fast his hands were shaking. He turned around
"P-please-" he took a breath "open this for me-" the bottle dropped from his hands and he held on to the counter. Someone came up and opened the bottle for him. He didn't know and didn't care. He took two pills from the person's hand and put them in him mouth and drank a cup of water handed from another person.
"Fuck- Fuck Fuck" his voice got louder and louder "FUCK" he screamed one final time before being engulfed in a hug by definitely more than the original number of people that came inside to help him. A voice from beside him said
"Take deep breaths bakugo-san." And he obliged, the voice continued saying "from your mouth then from your nose. Focus on your breathing only." He did what the voice said once again. He finally steadied his breathing and sat down on a chair and let his head rest back.
"Kacchan- are you alright?" A very familiar voice spoke. This brought him back to his senses and he looked back up. He found all other 20 of his classmates in front of him. Deku was beside him on a chair, he figured he was the one that asked the question so he replied with a
"I genuinely don't know. But I feel fine as of right now" he put his hands on his face and another voice came
"Bakugo-kun, we called Aizawa sensei and he said the award ceremony will be cancelled, is that okay?" He recognized the voice. Uraraka.
"Yeah whatever" he simply responded
"Bakugo-kun. You need proper rest right now. Please accompany us to the dorms." Another male voice now appeared. iida.
"mk-" he stood up and maintained his balance, he could walk
"Katsuki do you need help?" Another extremely familiar voice came up, his twin.
"mmh. No- I think I'm alright" he said, still holding on to the table.
——
He made it to the common room, helped by Chuki.
"I think I'm fine. He said. I don't need any help, he said." Chuki mocked him. He glared at them with the most terrifying stare and to say they weren't taken aback or scared was most definitely a lie.
When they helped bakugo to the couch he felt an invisible hand on his knee.
"Bakugo, are you alright?" Hagakure asked him, he looked to his left, assuming that was where she would be because that's where her hand was
"Hm?- yeah I'm alright.."
——
Hours pass by and bakugo is now laying in bed at 2 AM. Everybody's gone to their rooms and he couldn't sleep so he decided to drink a cup of milk. He walked over to the fridge and lazily run his hand over the counter on his way, he opened the fridge, took out a glass cup and poured milk into his cup, put everything back in its place and started drinking, he heard footsteps and he looked over to the elevator and someone emerged from it, the figure came up to bakugo and he got closer
"Deku?" Bakugo asked in confusion
"Kacchan. How long have your panic attacks been going on for?" Deku asked sternly