Introduced

I just wanna let everyone know before reading I thank you guys for taking the time to do so I am pouring my heart into this series I really hope y'all enjoy it I Love You All  Happy Moonwalking Loves <3

//WHEN I CUE YOU turn on the song Best part by H.E.R\\

1984 Michael's POV

I'm getting ready for the concert with my brothers it's the victory tour and I hate it. I've decided that I'm quitting the victory tour and it's going to be my last performance. I haven't eaten or slept in days and all my brothers wanna do is argue I'm not in the mood for it. I'm sitting in my dressing room at the counter and people are in doing my hair and makeup, I'm very irritated because it's hot And I'm itching to get out of this room. Just as they leave the room finishing my hair and makeup and I get a chance to be by myself, I hear shouting down the hall I roll my eyes knowing exactly who it is. They come down the hall and bust through the door. 

"Mikey come on you're taking too long slow ass, you got to get the show on the road we got a couple more weeks we got to make it count." he snaps his fingers a couple times.   "Or is your ass too busy doing your hair to look good when you're gonna get sweaty messed up anyways?" Jermaine said in a hurried tone. 

Jermaine and I always had beef or arguments of some kind, we never really got along lately. I rolled my eyes as I was irritated, and I look at him turning in my chair. "Jermaine as far as I'm concerned, we have 40 minutes until we have to go on stage I need as much time as I can get before, I'm forced to go up there with you guys." I said exhaustively and points towards the door.

 "Boy you do a lot to piss me off, first you don't loosen up enough you need some good head in your life. Second, we need to get us assess backstage to do sound check. And third your attitude isn't Goin' to get you anywhere, so get your ass up and let's go."

I look at him and roll my eyes "Jermaine I don't recall caring. Now I already agreed to do this tour because I thought it would be a good idea, Boy was I wrong, and two I don't want to end up with aids or with some STD that some girl gives me, plus you know that my mindset isn't for that right now." I sigh and say annoyed. "I came to perform, so let me do my job and focus on that, how about you do yours?"

 I get up from my chair and he gets in my face, nostrils flared, and he is fuming I can feel the heat coming from his body. He hated when I stood up for myself, but I was done being talked down on. "Boy, you better watch what comes out of your mouth when you speak to me." He states in an angry tone looking down at me. 

"Or what?" I say in a matter-of-fact tone. I can hear his breathing get heavier and faster and I get a little scared, but I stick my ground.

Just as he opens his mouth to say something else my sister Janet comes in. "Again? Seriously?" she said irritated.  "Both of you get backstage before people start to leave, go... GO" she says as she pushes us out the door. 

Alexis' POV 

"Lex, I didn't get these VIP tickets for nothing come onnnnnnn." My best friend Taylor says happily. "But-" "no buts we get to go backstage, and there's an after party after the concert. be happy you bitch." I finally look up and I walk in seeing all the chaos backstage.

Cue Song))

 But, in the middle of it all, I spot him. A Beautiful, Tall, Slender, Milk Chocolate toned man, with tight curls falling perfectly from his face. He smiled as he was talking to someone and my heart jumped, I look up at his eyes, God, his eyes are stunning I could stare at him for forever, and then it happened, we locked eyes, and it was like I was in some trance. Captivated by his beauty, his eyes lingered for a bit I look down from shyness and I start to blush. I can't believe I've seen such beauty.

 My heart feels like its beating a thousand beats per minute, as I look back up, I see him making his way to me, I blush and get lost in his eyes. When I look at him it feels like I've known him for forever I'm in such a trance I jump a bit when I hear his soft angelic voice "Hello my name is Michael, and you are?" He smiles and holds out his hand to shake and I shake his hand and just as I open my mouth to finally speak, a deep voice speaks from behind him shakes us both from the trance we are in.

 "Michael, Soundcheck, come on." "I've gotta go I'm sorry." He gives a soft apologetic smile and let's go of my hand softly and as quick as he came, he disappears in the large crowd of people, and I turn to see Taylor as she looks at me in awe.

 "What?" I say releasing a soft shy laugh and she shakes her head trying to comprehend what just happened. She opens her mouth as if she goes to speak but I get impatient and grab her hand pulling her to the VIP section of the crowd. "Let's just enjoy the show, please?"