“Are you serious?!”, she rolled her eyes at him.

“Please Steph, listen to me for once! You'll be better, I promise you!”

She looked at him, a mixture of anger and amusement for his weak effort to soothe her, sighed loudly and obeyed, got rid of her shoes and crawled in bed, sitting down in the space between his legs. He smiled contentedly and pulled her body back against his chest. He placed his hands on the soft skin of her shoulders. She was wearing a beautiful yet simple white summer dress, her legs lay bare next to his denim-covered ones, as he gently brushed her long, soft, golden hair away to her front to get better access to her back, and started kneading her shoulders. He felt all the tension in her body while his hands roamed lovingly all over her back.

“Relax, baby”, he mumbled in her ear and placed soft kisses on the curve of her neck.

As the words escaped his lips and his hands just hit all the right spots, she sighed quietly and leaned back into him. He grinned. He knew there was still some tension left and now he knew exactly how to erase it.

He kept on massaging her while kissing her neck and shoulders just the way she liked it. His hands left her back and moved to her arms, kneading them, running his hands up and down. She had closed her eyes, totally lost in his embrace. He moved further, now roaming over her belly and waist.

“Steph, promise me, you won't flinch! Just let me do this. You'll feel so much better after, you'll see!”, he whispered into her ear.

He waited for her response before taking any further action as she slightly nodded, her eyes still closed, her hands squeezing his once tightly in agreement.

He smiled again to himself, his lips not leaving the soft skin of her neck, his teeth now joining, lightly biting her. His hands had left her belly and he was slowly lifting up her dress, exposing her white lace panties underneath.

She slightly tensed up again, knowing that this was going to turn out sexual.

“Shh”, he muttered, “relax, Steph! It's okay. It's me. Just relax and enjoy..”

She sighed again and tried to calm down as she felt his hands parting her legs and running up and down her thighs. Both of his thumbs grabbed into the sides of her underwear and pulled them down. She helped him getting rid of her panties and they fell down to the ground. She then pulled up her legs again and he placed his hands on her knees and pushed them gently to the sides, parting them again, giving him more access to his object of desire.

His hands slid down her knees, over the inside of her thighs. She gasped quietly.

“I'll make you feel good...”, he whispered seductively as she felt one of his fingers slowly stroking over the sensitive area between her legs.

One by one, more fingers joined until finally he was all over and inside of her.

He was deft with his fingers, touching her just the way she needed it. Not too hard, not too soft.

She had started to moan, her eyes still closed, her nails dug into the flesh of his arms.

She was so wet by now, literally melting by the touch of his swift fingers.

“Let it go, baby... Let it go for me...”, his soft voice mumbled near her ear.

She whimpered lustfully in response. He was so damn fucking good at this!

Two fingers were now moving in and out of her while two other ones were tenderly caressing her most sensitve spot. He felt her trembling in his arms. She was close. He bit passionately her earlobe, blowing lightly over her soft skin, his fingers increasing their pressure between her legs.

It took him two more minutes, which she spent shakily turning in his arms, whining lustfully in satisfaction, totally enjoying his touch, when she finally reached her climax.

She orgasmed heavily. He felt her inside tighten up around his fingers as suddenly a warm fluid escaped her. She cried out loudly and he didn't stop, instead his fingers proudly went on until she eventually stopped crying and her breath slowly returned to normal. Now, she was relaxed.

As she suddenly discovered the fluid which had escaped her in between her legs in ecstasy, she felt embarrased.

“Oh God, Lindsey..”, she stuttered rosy-cheeked, “I'm so sorry! Don't be disgusted.. That never happened before.. I didn't even know that was possible..”

“Are you nuts, Steph?!”, he asked enthusiastically, “I've never been able to make your body react like that before!”

She turned around to face him and saw that his eyes were filled with pride.

“You're not.... disgusted..?”, she asked shyly, still feeling slightly embarrased by her body's reaction.

“No, it's you! I'm not disgusted by you! I love you!”, he kissed her lips hungrily, “I'm proud I could do that to you... I guess you liked it then?”

“It was amazing! Absolutely amazing! You certainly didn't promise too much!”, she smirked between kisses, “You're the best I've ever had, you know. By far, the very, very best!”

He grinned proudly. He couldn't ask for more.