Chapter Two. Friend or Foe?

"Hello?" Your voice rang through the hall.

Lol. You were going to have so much fun exploring this. As I said before, it's huge. The hall you were in was nice. Painted perfectly. You had no idea what to find here. Didn't matter though. Everything was better then staying home.

Your tiny hands held the corner of a wall. To take a peek. All lights were on. Was there really nobody checking or guarding this? And don't get me wrong. You weren't going to steal anything. Breaking inside was a crime. Well the door was open. So technically you didn't break inside. You could use that if you get busted. A red blinking light catched your eye.

A camera was hanging there. Just barely having you in sight. It was automatically turning around. Meaning you could get past it. Just in case someone was looking at the security cameras.

Just as th camera turned to the right you took a run towards the right hallway. You ended up in the hallway when the camera the left side. Ha you were good.

And your parents told you go okay outside instead of watching good movies. You began to walk further.

You ended up at the entrance. And it was fabulous. Some sort of a bear looking human statue was past the small gateways. A small cabin was next to the gateways. You weren't going to get close to the doors. Since there good be sensors. Buy here your tickets was written above the cabin. Yeah definitely the entrance.

An echoing sound came from behind a wall of your left. Was someone there? Time to find out. You walked towards the sound. This was leading to a bigger room. Luckily no more hallways. Decoration wasn't leaking in this place. But still, you couldn't figure out what kind of place this was. Maybe some sort of playground? The decoration, the  selling tickets cabin. Definitely a soft of playground. Right? You stopped in your tracks. There was a podium. An empty podium... Tables were in front of it. Maybe twenty tables?

Suddenly you heard footsteps. The footsteps came closer. Hide! You hid underneath the table. So someone was guarding around. This wasn't going to stop you though. You wanted a fun time. So you were going to get a fun time. This was making things more interesting. Hide and seek. Or hide and tag. Yeah, you get to walk around and not get busted. You slowly and quietly turned around underneath the table. Luckily is wasn't a high table. Otherwise you would be spotted in no-time.

The one who was walking towards the podium was heavy. It sounded almost robotic... Nah.

Wait, yes.

Those weren't human feet. Those were absolutely not human. It looked bearly. And the memory of the golden bear statue came back in mind. They had the exact same feet! Your eyes focused on the feet/legs as they walked by. Pff this just got to a whole new level.

But was it a friend or foe? You couldn't tell it if was friendly by just looking at it's legs. Luckily you could see more. The robot bear got onto the podium. Giving you a good view. The three biggest colours it was painted were, light orange, red and blue. A good combination if you had to say so yourself. You exposed yourself a bit once it bowed down to grab something behind the stage. A guitar? What was it going to to with a guitar?

You sneezed.

And it turned it's head back to the table you were hiding underneath.

Dammit.

Word count 606
Comicmaker12