Chapter three. Friend!

And it turned it's head back to the table you were hiding underneath.

Dammit.

You crawled backwards. Crap. He'd had definitely seen you. It's footsteps were getting closer. Should you take a run for it? Probably. No wait. Another peek should do the trick. You got up from under the table as he bowed down. Now standing at the other side of the tabel. You saw him bowed. But of course he only saw now your legs so he began to have his back straight again. Oh hell nah. You ran for it. Forgot if he was friendly or not. Meeting strangers was never a good idea. Right?

You ran around a corner. Meeting another bigger area. Andddddd, peace again. You stopped running to look around. But then you crashed into someone. A hard straight back. You fell over. You looked up after groaning. Was that it a person? You met a white a like back. With ears and a bunny tail? It turned around. You began to shake. Your heartbeat raising and eyes wide.
There was a female bunny with red glowing eyes staring at you. Her blue tie popping out.

The knife she was holding, wait knife?- you crawled backwards as she was not fully turned around. Looking down at you. "What is your name?" She asked. Sweat was rolling down your head. Was this a heart attack? "Y/n" you said. Not a smart move. That you will find out later.

"And you are?" You asked. She held her knife up higher. You could see a reflection of yourself in it. "Vanny" she said leaning forward. Your mouth fell open. Hell to the nah. Again. That feeling. Great. You got up and automatically pushed her away. Making another run for it. It was beginning to feel like the Olympics. Geez. Was she going to kill you? Well she had a knife. So no risks taking. Your eyes saw a chest. Like a giant chest. Enough space for you to hide in. Perfect. Because you were going to cry. And you hated to cry.

Quickly opening it and jumping inside. Holding your mouth as you cried. Tears rolling down your face.

On second thought this was not a good idea. The bunny lady or Vanny as she called herself. Was scary. You could hear shuffling just outside the chest you were in. You were never going to see your parents again. Your mom, father and the very, very old cat. Regret. So much. The chest opened. You looked up with your back against the back. No where to go anymore. The light from the ceiling blocking your sight. You couldn't see who it was. In fear you were shaking. Ready so see those scary red glowing eyes down at you. But actually no.

Two warm hands wrapped them underneath both your armpits. You were hanging in the arms. Till you finally could see. Yes the tears were still blocking your view for 40% but at least you saw no bunny. Nope. No evil looking woman. But the colourful bear!. "What's wrong little one?" His nice kind voice asked. You sniffed as you looked around. Just the two of you. Emotion showing it was going to be! You hugged him as you cried softly. This was to much for a child. He froze for a second before hugging you back. Both your arms wrapped around his metal neck. His hand supporting your upper legs and his other hand over your back.

Giving you a warm sensation feeling. This was nice. You felt safe. Your grip began to loosen up as your eyes began to close.

"Um kid?" He asked

What should we absolutely add in this story?
Word count 622
Comicmaker12