Eleven

It has been three years since The Delacour's and the Blacks met and know the two families are as close as one big family. The two oldest children have grown closer like Best friends They would constantly go over to each overs house's and have sleepovers, but picnics or just will talk about random reasons but they dreaded their eleventh birthdays.

They would get slipt from each over. Fleur had to go to beauxbatons one because it was an all-girl wizarding school(A/N I know Beaubaxons has both genders but I will stick to the all-girl school)it also has a course she could take to help her understand and control her veela powers.

Thought on the overhand Regulus was hoping to go Durmstrang, the Bulgarian wizarding school. One he will be going there because it held more subjects from Hogwarts and he didn't want to go to Ilvermorny.

Uagadou in Uganda and Koldovstoretz in Russia he had gotten a letter from both as their schools started earlier the September first and Blacks held up big assets in both countries.

It was early in the morning and fluer and her family were staying in the Black manor in Bulgaria when she got her letter. It was dropped on her face by an owl that flew off as quick it came in.

As she tried to adjust her eyes to the light that was pouring in from the tall windows in which she forgot to close the curtains last night, she opened the letter and read the acceptance. She forgot her birthday, the thirtieth of July Deciding to wake up her parents she snuck across the hall to where her parents and sister were sharing a room.

creaking open the doors she went to her dad's side and started she shack him awake by saying repeatedly

"dad wake uppppp my letter came from beauxbatons."

Marcelle was a deep sleeper so it took her longer to wake up her father. finally, he yawned quite loudly in fact.

"ummmm good morning flower happy birthday," he said in his morning voice, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Why don't you wake your mother up the wee shall see what the overs are doing. Going to her mother's side of the bed she managed to get her awake in a few seconds.

with the morning greetings done they made their way down to the living room to see the two Blacks laughing at some cheesy joke Sirius made. They turned around to the family greeted them and wished Fleur a happy birthday.

After eating a warm breakfast it was finally time for fleur to open her presents. From her parents, she got a few new items of clothing for the new year at school and some new jewellery pieces.

From Sirius or uncle Sirius, as she called him to know, She was gifted a few new books to help her in her studies and some new seeds for planting as fleur found herself quite liking gardening in the last two years. From her sister, she got a picture not a very good one but she was a toddler so what can you suspect.

From Regulus or Reggie, she got a simple necklace with a small blue flower at the end, plus he also got to witness his hair change to the colour you would normally see on a persons face when they got nervous. She was glad what she got from her family.

After coming back from shopping for the new school supplies she will need in her first year, but it was not all school supplies tho Adalene dragged the three males into clothes shops and the two Delacour daughters sat back and watched their mother drag them into multiple shops and found it rather funny to watch.

So now they arrived at the Delacour family home for the night with bags with lightweight charms on them. They were all exhausted from the day of shopping so they all just seemed to fall asleep on the sofa in the living room.