Seven

This chapter will probably be quite short, so sorry for that.

After James had told Lilly all the things he found out about Sirius went straight to the ministry. It was a completed process to go through and they got the trial-ready for a week later. James and Lilly that night went through lots of thoughts running in their mind as they drifted off to sleep.

It was the day of the trial and James and Remus were happy to get their old friend back who they missed the most. Remus and the potters had been distant for a while since the day Harry got sent away. But today they were hoping to get closer to help Sirius back with his return.

They arrived at the ministry going to the courtroom where the trial. Arriving there James and this family were met with a Remus who looked rather pissed to see them but seemingly happy at the same time.

As they were shown to where they were supposed to be seated. Across from them were the Ministry officials. Here was a slight chatter among the people that were seated.

"SILENCE" a voice sounded. Then the chatter stopped.

"Today you are here to witness the Trial of Sirius Black, Accused of Killing Peter Pettigrew And twelve Muggles" the silence was broken and the whispered started again.

"Bring Him in" the man loudly stated.
Then most of the viewers there gasped.

As the Aurors brought in a man in a muggle Suit. His skin was pale with blue and purple bruises littered across his face. His Cheeks and his once grey eyes seemed sunken in and the light seemed faded out making them Darker.

You can see his skinniness even though he suits. His hair was lanky and landed just above his shoulders. This Man was Sirius Black, Not the happy, healthy Sirius, this Sirius looked like a shell of his former self like the life just got sucked out of him. When James visited him in Azkaban you couldn't see the amount of damming because it was covered by Grim and blood that built up over the 7 years.

The Aurors placed the frail man on the chair in the middle of the room to get ready for the rest of the trail.

"Today we see is this man is innocent of Murder, if he is he will be set free if he is not he will go back to Azkaban For Life." The Man told the room.
"Now then let's get Started"

Sirius first was put under a very Strong True serum.

"Sirius Black Did you kill the twelve Muggles"

"No"

"Ok Did you kill Peter Pettigrew"

"No"

"Who did then"

"He didn't die he simply blew up the twelve Muggles, cut his finger off then ran down the drain in his rat animagus form"

"Then why were you found laughing at the scene"

"Because I couldn't believe what the Traitor did"

"Traitor?"

"Well how do you think Voldemort knew where the Potters lived"

"But weren't you the Secret Keeper?

"No We changed it To Peter after we figured out that Voldemort would go for me so we changed it to Peter because we thought He wouldn't even go near Peter because he was the weakest one, But you know mouldy got his hands on Peter and yea we're are here"

"Well can you tell us what Peter looks like as a rat"

"He is A light brown, a bit bigger than your average rat and a missing toe"

The Weasley family seemed to take a look horror and shock and whispering to each other.1

"Well, then this is proved your innocence we still need to watch your memory's just in case" Sirius agreed then his memory got put in the large bowl thing.

'A young Sirius black cornered a short plump man.
"
How dare you betray your friends like that. They treated you like family" Sirius shouted.

"I-I-I'm only doing this to live, I have found a master to serve, I now have a meaning to this life" the plump man replied

"TO LIVE, A MEANING IN LIFE YOU WOULD GET YOUR FRIENDS AND THEIR CHILDREN KILLED SO YOU CAN LIVE AND HAVE A MEANING I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW PETER BUT I WILL NOT BECAUSE I AM YOUR FRIEND AND I DON'T WANT TO GO TO AZKABAN FOR KILLING MY IF I KILL YOU I WILL MISS OUT ON MY FRIEND!" Sirius shouted.

"S-s-sorry Sirius but what has been done is done I can't turn back now" then he rolled up his left sleeve to show his Mark.

"You will pay for this" Sirius said getting his wand ready but before he could even say a spell. Peter and got his wand. Blew up the Muggles, cut off his finger and ran down the drain as a rat. Sirius just stood there laughing. Of course, he looked like their perfect criminal. From that day on everything fell apart'

The Memory had ended and people looked shocked. But most of all was the Weasleys because they had noticed that rat from somewhere but couldn't quite grip the memory.

Sirius was a free man now. He was taken back to the Manor of his friends.

"So Sirius what would you like to do," Lily asked in a calming voice.

"Umm people sleep at this moment," he told the family of three and Remus. He was led upstairs to a room. It was looked nearly identical to the Gryffindor dorms just one bed and no clothes and books scattered across the floor

'No wonder why my family likes Slytherin so much, these colours are bright and some don't even mix' Sirius chuckles to himself. Years in Azkaban messed with your colour preferences.

Even though he hated the room he had to be grateful for leaving that horrible place. Sirius made up a plan in a few months he will probably move into to Black manor because he didn't know how long he could stand in this room.

Here are two pictures I found that I think what each house Manor would look like. Which one looks the best to stay in

The Potter Family Manor

Or The Black Family Manor

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Or The Black Family Manor

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
You Did Thisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें