I licked her clean then came up to her lips kissing her. "where you learn how to eat pussy" she asked between the kiss and I smiled. "From watching you" I said pulling back. "Mhm" she hummed then sat up "Your turn" she mumbled laying me on my back

------- -------

Onika pov:

"Hi my baby" I said smiling picking up dagga. "Mommy missed you today" I said then chanel came in. "Mm" she hummed looking me and bey up and down "What" I asked. "School got out three hours ago, where was ya'll" she asked with a raised eyebrow. I smirked and looked at beyonce "Well beyonce was-"Helping her with her homework" bey said cutting me off then glared at me. "We should do homework more often then" I mumbled. Bey can do some wonders with her tongue it surprised the hell out of me, I damn sure ain't complaining though. "Nasty asses" chanel mumbled.

"Anyways wayne was looking for you he said you wouldn't answer the phone" she said "What he wanted" I asked adjusting dagga on my hip. "He said come to the studio" she said making me smiled "Finally" I said then grabbed dagga stuff. "Wait you leaving already" she asked and I nodded "Hell yea i'm going to the studio" I said grabbing bey hand. "Bye chanel we love you" bey said while we was walking out. We went to the car and got in, I kept dagga in my hands since she was being fussy when I tried to put her down.

"You coming to the studio with me" I asked bey driving off. "Duh" she said and I looked over at her with a raised eyebrow. "What?" I asked "Yes daddy" she said and I nodded looking back at the road. "Bae" bey said after a while "Yea baby" I answered not taking my eyes off the road. "You called me daddyyy" she teased and I glanced over seeing she was smiling. "I know" I said smirking. "I like when you call me that" she said lowly "Too bad cause I ain't calling you it again" I said then when she was about to respond my phone starting ringing , it was wayne.

"Hello"

"Cookie you coming to the studio ?"

"Yea i'm on the way"

"Alright, you got bey ?"

"Yea"

"Good tell her it's a surprise here for her"

"What kinda surprise"

"Am I on speaker"

"No you in my ear"

"Fatboy M" I gasped smiling

"He back?"

"Yea I found his ass"

"But what that gotta do with bey" I seen bey look over at me with a raised eyebrow

"She ain't tell you?"

"No, tell me what"

"That's her brother"

"Foreal"

"Yes, I gotta go though so i'll see you wen you get here"

"Alright bye"

I glanced over at bey who was looking at her phone and tried to get a good look at her. "Bey, look at me" I said and she looked up "What ?" she asked while I stared at her. She look nothing like melvin ass. "How many brothers you got" I asked looking back at the road. "Three, well now two cause the other one rotting somewhere in the woods, why?" she said making me look at her surprised. "Umm.. Okayy" I said turning facing back at the street and I felt dagga pick up one of my fingers making me look down and see she was putting it in her mouth. Glad I washed my hands after earlier. "Baby" I heard bey call out making me look over. "Why you ask how many brothers I got" she asked. "Cause I was wondering about your family, how come I never heard of the third one" I asked.