Chapter 25

February 4th 2020
*Avi's POV*

I woke up later than I normally would. I was layed across Tim's chest, like always. His hand was slightly in my hair, running his fingers through it a little. He must be awake.

"Good morning, sunshine" I feel his voice vibrate through him and he removes his hand from my locks.
I look up a little and smile at him, "good morning, babe" I say happily.
"Sleep well?" He asks.
"I slept great" I reply, leaning up a little and kissing him gently on the lips.
"Good to hear" he says softly, "me too"
"Can we have more days like yesterday? It was amazing" I ask, smirking a little.
"Absolutely" he chuckles.

I chuckle as well and rest my head on his shoulder. I think I knew our plans for today, and I was looking forward to them. Don't know how Tim felt though...

Today we were driving into the main section of Fairview. There was a new entertainment center that opened a few days ago and I wanted to see it. I then thought it'd be nice to go down Fairview Boulevard as there's quite a few things down there.

"Ready to get up, babe?" I ask after thinking for a little.
"Yeah, we have a day out to do" Tim chuckles, kissing my temple.

We then part from our intimacy and get up. We share a look across the bed and smile before setting straight the duvet. I stretch a little and pick up my clothes that were scattered around my bedroom floor. Last night was a lot of fun.

*Small time skip*

Tim and I were now dressed and sat downstairs at my dining table. We were eating breakfast together while Satch was layed by the fire, still asleep. I'd filled his food bowl for when he was ready to get up though.

Once we'd finished eating, we got up and emptied the table. I did the washing while Tim dried and put stuff away. With there only being us, it didn't take long. By now it was nearly 10am and we were ready to leave; Satch was awake and raring to go.

We gathered our stuff for the day and attached Satchmo's leash. We headed out and to my car to make our way into the main section of Fairview. I'd driven it a few times, the trip was easy for me.

Once we were in and buckled up, I began the journey. It was pretty close by, but slightly too far to walk. It was about a 15/20 minute drive so we'd be there quickly. Then the fun can start.

*In Fairview*
*Tim's POV*

We'd arrived. The trip was pleasant and refreshing. I had never actually been into the main city of Fairview, I'd only ever been in the woodlands. Don't get me wrong, the woodlands were beautiful and one of my favourite places to be lately, but Fairview city was something new and exciting.

"Where to first, babe?" I ask, getting out the car, opening the door for Satch.
He joins me and points to a building, "that's the entertainment center, we're heading there" he kisses my cheek and takes me by the hand.
"Alright, lead the way" I smile widely, attaching Satchmo's leash and we begin to walk.

I didn't know a lot about this place, but Av had told me that there's lots to do. There was a museum, a cinema, an arcade and a large selection of restaurants. He'd said after we'd had a fun day out, we could finish it with a nice meal on Fairview Boulevard. Definitely wouldn't say no to that.

As we walked across the car park, I was looking around and taking in the environment. It was different to Nashville city centre, but some of the vibes were the same. You could still tell it's near the country capital... There was rodeo style décor, giant cowboy hats on buildings and boot prints on the floor.

"This is right up my alley, babe" I chuckle to Avi.
"I know, country boy" he replies cheekily.
I turn to him and catch his eye, pulling a fake shocked face, "you did not just 'country boy' me, Mister"
He looks directly at me and smirks, "I think I did" he brings his free hand to his lips and blows a sarcastic kiss to me.