Chapter 24 💞

*Avi's POV*

We'd finished our meal. It was delicious, even if I do say so myself. Tim seemed to really enjoy it, and it was definitely needed. Our next plans for the evening the were already sorted and we were looking forward to them.

We cleared the table from our meal and Tim helped me to wash-up. It didn't take us long to get everything done. Before we would head upstairs though, I refilled Satch's water bowl and made sure he was well petted.

I rejoin Tim after scratching and petting Satchmo a bit, he has this cheesy, cute smile on his face.

"What?" I chuckle.
"I just love how much the pair of you like each other" he says warmly, "normally it takes him longer to be used to people"
"Dog whisperer" I chuckle.
"Seems so" he replies, taking my hand in his.

I then lead him upstairs. I can tell he's still looking around my house, getting used to everything and taking it in. I can almost hear the smile on his face.

When we reach my bedroom door, we stop, "this is very different to your bedroom, hope you don't mind" I say, turning to face him.
"I love you, and your style, it won't bother me in the slightest" he replies, coming forward and connecting his lips to mine.

Not a lot of words were exchanged after that. The kiss turned into us making out in the hallway, up against my closed bedroom door. His hands roamed my sides and back a little as I slotted mine into his back pockets.

After a few minutes, I removed my right hand and slowly pushed open my door. Tim looks up for a moment and eyes my room. I removed my second hand and gently caressed his jawline.

"Av, this is gorgeous" he says quietly.
"The view's better from the bed" I say flirtily.
He turns back to me, a cheeky grin on his face and a mischievous glint in his eyes, "I like your train of thought" he says before picking me up bridal style. I can't help but chuckle.

He walks us over to my bed and gently drops me onto it. He looks down, noticing he still has shoes on and curses quietly to himself. I chuckle again as he takes them off and puts them with my others.

He then begins to come back over to me, taking off his t-shirt as he did so. I do the same and by the time he reaches me, we're both topless. I have a good view. He joins me on the bed and I see him smirk.

He leans over me and gently connects his lips to my neck. It's the same side my hickey from earlier was on, so I knew he was just adding more. I smile and suppress a light moan. I tilt my head again and he crawls closer to me, making it easier for him to kiss down my neck and to my collar bone.

💞

As he continued peppering kisses and giving me hickeys, I'd started to undo his pants, trying to kiss his shoulder as I did so. After a few minutes, he stops and begins to undo my pants too. We discard them and I see Tim's excitement starting to build in front of me.

"That's quick" I remark in a low voice, gesturing to his crotch.
He looks down and blushes a light shade of pink, "your fault, baby" he replies, looking back up to me.
"Wanna return the favour?" I ask seductively.
He smirks again and makes his way back to me, he leans right into my ear, "I'd love to" he says deeply before connecting his lips back to mine.

While he's doing that, his hand drifts to my crotch and I feel it slip under my waistband. As he deepens the kiss, his fingertips begin to glide up and down my length. I put my hand into his hair and pull it slightly, encouraging him to do more.

His gliding turns into an actual handjob as my excitement begins to match his. He gets even closer to me, his crotch now hovering above mine. He moves his supporting hand to the headrest of the bed, asserting some kind of dominance I loved.