Hi Y'all

hi girls, boys, dudes, guys, gals, hoes, non-binary folks, unicorns, hamsters, potatoes, and plushie monsters out there. 

this is a book for all those people who have been in, or are going to be in awkward situations you don't know how to get out of, or just situations in general you don't know what to do with. and i will do my best to give you advice as simply as i can. 

i can ramble on quite a lot, but bear with me. when i write really long paragraphs i usually have something important to say. 

but yeah, i'm going to try and give you the best advice i can to help anyone i can :)

some of you are probably just here for the fun. if you did you came to the right place because i am going to try my absolute best to make you laugh and appreciate your beautiful existence. i will almost definitely fail at this, but i'll try my best.

if you are here because you're going through something and you need reassurance that you are doing great then you're at the right place too. 

and lastly, those of you who came here for some genuine advice.... y'all are in for a treat. 

it's not going to be all serious. but it's not going to be all jokes either. in life we need a balance, so that's what i'm giving u. 

now, before i completely bore you to death, i'm gonna stop talking. 

have fun:p