7) Kind or Clever Mind?

🦋

Rudra perceived Aadya under his blank gaze. She was looking here and there anxiously as if worried about something.

They were sitting in a restaurant with Rudra on one side of the table and aadya on the other.

“Is something bothering you," Rudra finally asked, seeing how anxious she was.

Aadya looked at him. His eyes were set on her like a hawk. She gulped and shook her head with,“No.”

“Are you sure,” Rudra raised a brow and aadya sighed, finally answering him,“We should not be here, in a restaurant together. We don't even know each other. It's not right,” she said with a straight face.

“Why ? Are you afraid of getting caught by your Abhi,” Rudra taunted, taking the name Abhi with extra sweetness.

He did not want to admit it but since the day he had heard her calling Abhimanyu with such a sweet name he was burning in an unwanted jealousy.

“Yes,” Aadya deadpanned.

“Abhimanyu will not like it if he sees me with you," she said, again with deep seriousness.

“But you just did a project for me… for us,” Rudra said, his eyes turning somewhat cunning as put forward what can hurt Abhimanyu a little more.

Aadya's lips twisted at the way he said those words nonetheless she nodded,“Yes but I didn't do it for myself. It was for the welfare programme. Mr. Digvijay's presence will be really good for the children's programme so I did it without much thinking,” Aadya said.

“What will you do when he sees your pictures in our project's brand? Then he will know everything,” Rudra said, expecting nothing but speechlessness from her, however what her reply came ignited his burning jealousy more.

“He will get angry with me. Maybe he will fight with me but he loves me to bits and pieces and he can't be angry with me for long hours. He can't live without me and I can't without him. Whenever we have a fight we make sure to resolve our every fight or misunderstanding before getting to the bed,” Aadya smiled, speaking about her Abhimanyu.

She loves talking about him after all he is the only family left for her.

Rudra's hands clenched into a hard fist under the table. His jaws set tight and he glared at Aadya who was smiling remembering Abhimanyu.

He just wanted to make her stop thinking about that fucker Abhimanyu.

She should only think about us.. only us. His insides snarled.

Exactly! Rudra gritted out for the first time agreeing with that voice inside of him.

Out of his sheer jealousy and rising attraction in his heart for her he was about to say something irrational however at the right moment the waiter came bringing their order.

“Ma'am your Masala Dosa just like you demanded and sir your black coffee,” the waiter said.

Rudra blinked, not understanding what happened to him a few moments ago. He was getting angry at Aadya for thinking about Abhimanyu.

He was about to tell her to only think about him and his friends in his sheer jealousy!

Rudra was clearly not understanding what this girl was doing to him.

“It's really nice. I didn't know this restaurant serves such great masala Dosa,” he came back from his thoughts with her sweet voice.

She was smiling while enjoying the Masala Dosa.