He goes inside to change and Sana follows him.
"Did you do all those?", she asks.
"I was at the Restaurant last night. You can ask anyone there.", he replies buttoning up his shirt.
He puts his palm on her cheek,"Just puchtach ke liye lene aaye hain. Don't worry. Rohan will be called there too. Relax. You stay ready, hospital jana hai."

"You can check my entry at the hotel. I was there at the Restaurant till 4 in the morning. If you need proof, then check cctv cameras. You can talk to my staff there and the manager too. I was in the Restaurant all through the night. I don't think I have a twin or my clone who would have gone and hit Arman, while I was there at the Restaurant.", Sidharth replies staring at Maneet Ahuja sitting with the senior inspector for the second time on being questioned where he was last night.
"Sir, he is telling the truth. We have already checked at the Restaurant.", Varun confirms.

Sidharth comes out of the room to find Rohan sitting outside on a chair. He stands up as he comes closer.
"They are asking Rajat. What did you say?", Rohan asks.
"The truth. The one they should know.", Sidharth replies.
Maneet Ahuja comes out and as he walks past them, Sidharth calls,"Mr.Ahuja, one minute please."
He goes near him and says,"I am sorry to hear about Arman. Trust me Sir, I always wanted his good. I had told him to end this enmity but he never stopped talking sh*t. Oops sorry for my language. Anyways, my prayers are with him. By the way how is he now?"
Maneet Ahuja does not reply but leaves immediately.

Sidharth stands outside the glass and looks at Sana who is inside.
He whispers,"You don't need to worry. Just breath. Just become stronger. I am here. I am right here."

Rohan puts his hand on his shoulder and says,"Rocky has been punished. What's next?"
Sidharth smiles,"No. This is just the beginning of his sufferings. Just the beginning."

He looks at Sana and thinks about the night when everything changed. He changed forever.

7 days ago.

Sidharth sits on the cold hospital chair with his hands on his head. There is no expression on his face. There are bruises on his body but he feels no pain.
A nurse comes up and says, "Sir, please come with me. You need a first aid."
He does not reply even after repeated calls. Rohan comes and sits beside him, "Sidharth.."
He slowly touches his shoulder and he lifts his head as if he woke from a deep sleep.

"What happened? Is everything ok? Has the doctor come out?", he asks.
"No. They are still in the OT. The nurse is here to take you for first aid. You are hurt.", Rohan says.
Sidharth shakes his head, "NO. I am not going anywhere. I need to be here for them to come and tell me, everything is alright. I need to be here. No.. I am not going anywhere."
"Please Sidharth. Go. i will call you immediately when I hear anything."
"I said no. I am not going anywhere.", he screams.

Everything changed drastically in a matter of a few hours. He sits there fearing the worst. He sits there hoping for a miracle. Hoping for his life to be normal as it was.

Sidharth was in his Restaurant when he received a call from Sana.
"Hey baby! Khana khaliya? I will be there in half an hour."
Sana screams at the other side, "Sidharth.. come fast."
"Sana, what..happened? Are you alright?"
"I..slipped and fell, pain ho raha hai.. ghar pe..koi..nahi hai..come fast."
"I am coming.. I am coming.."

Sumitra ji was at Khanna aunty' s house with Shini for jagrata. She was not interested to go but Sana forcefully sent them there. She knew they were missing their old house and neighbours. Sidharth was supposed to return home quickly, so it was a matter of just a few hours.

She was going to eat when she received a call telling her that Sumitra ji and Shini had an accident. She panicked and called Shini only to find the number not reachable. She was thinking about calling Sidharth when the doorbell rang and she hurriedly went to open it and slipped and fell.