When heaven and hell connect, the normal man sees differences fighting, but a cunning man sees the similarities springing up. Because in a war, the watchers without cause have their own way to win. But what if the cunning watchers stand in the junction of Hell and Heaven?

FUTURE
R teleported to the inside of the hall. He did not wait to pick up the fallen scientists on his way. He jumped over them and reached the woman. "Dr. Vasudev, you have to get up now." He shook her until she opened her eyes. He switched off the head-part of her force field suit and listened to the words she was mumbling, "Roby, Roby, please...", with her eyes wide open.

He spoke through his hand device "Forces, come in with cover, no visible threat, emergency required." All the officials teleported into the hall. A robot came near R, "She is in shock, give her to me." R gave Dr. Vasudev to her, and the robot carried her to a levitator. R turned to the debris that lay scattered over the place where the machine was present. 'This is just the frontal basement, the machine is not here' he thought. He turned and saw the officials helping all the other scientists to get up. He sighed and teleported.

The Commander was briefing all his seniors about what was going on, but they were clearly disappointed. "This was never expected from your zone, Commander. We were very hopeful that you will prevent Dr. Carter from activating the Time device. But you say that Dr. Vasudev helped him, and we find it hard to believe. And who is this Lehan you are mentioning as the one who failed this operation? We have have never heard the name from the fugitive experts." Said a senior's hologram. "He is just an assistant of Dr. Carter. He has his name clear. But he was the one who foiled the security in the Hall of Science. We are searching for him." "You and your amateur forces can never catch him, if you couldn't have caught him before." The Commander thought of punching the him if he was not a hologram. "Find them all and handover Dr. Vasudev immediately." All the holograms vanished. 

R tele-appeared outside the room and knocked the laser door, giving a humming sound. "Come in" said the commander and turned to him. "We have to hand over Dr. Vasudev it seems. Do something soon and find all the keys." "She is of less use to us" said R. "We have to find the clues."

'Here it comes' the Commander thought, and spoke with saturated anger, "What clues are you talking about now?" "They have traveled back in time, so there must be something related to them now." "Then by that logic, the devices themselves might be present now right?" "Carter is not a fool. He would have destroyed the keys after he used them. Ha!" "What happened?" inquired the Commander at the sudden exclamation of R. "He would have not destroyed the machine, and must have left it to help his followers, if he was successful in the past." The commander was baffled. Then R continued "One more thing, from where did Lehan get the power to outwit our forces?" "That's the thing we are not sure, R. He is getting help from someone who is not on our watch." "We have to find them, to get hold of the time machine. Because, they are not from our time." 

R exited the room, and teleported. The Commander then started contacting other forces to track Lehan. R tele-appeared again in front of a Life-center. His robot friend was waiting outside for him. "Luna," "Dr. Vasudev has woken, but the physicians are not very hopeful about her condition. We have to learn whatever info we can from her soon" R reached the containment where she was held. He barged into the room without any intimation.

"From your behavior, I think you are..." the Physician said. "I'm R. Cut the formalities." " Yes sir. Dr. Hirana Vasudev here is in semi-hysteria, and may pass out if she is stressed. We had tried to give her laser therapy, but her mind is opposing it, so we are trying to infest her with a third degree..." R was way before the physician with Luna along his side. The physician rushed to his side and kept his hands on the laser pad of the door. R went in saw Hirana straight up sitting.