Act V. Sc 3 | The Truth (or Dare) will set you free

5.03

The rest of the day held promises of a beautiful sunny weather and so the group decided to arrive at the airbnb earlier than they intended. Wanting to take advantage of the beachside, they decided to have their own barbecue and possibly take a dip at the beach therefore the trip to the airbnb took a little longer than usual, but nevertheless it was still pretty early.

Arriving at the airbnb, everyone was blown away at intricacy of the decorations. It truly encompassed the tropical vibes of the beach and so they all felt like they were on vacation in Hawaii, even if it was only for a day. After placing all their belongings in their respective rooms, the friends quickly set up their barbecue spot. Luckily enough there wasn't a lot of people at their side of the beach and so they had huge chunk of area to themselves.

While some people were in charge of the grilling and the barbecue, aka Jaemin, Haechan and Nayeon, the rest of the group swam in the beach. They played games like chicken fight and even played beach volleyball on the sand. Afterwards everyone got tired and finally ate what the three chefs cooked.

Overall, the friends have never felt more refreshed. And so they lounged around until the early evening, watching the sunset as they sang their favorite songs by a campfire they made that grew even brighter as the hours passed by.

Trickling back in, the group of friends made theirselves at home in the living room.

Soon enough, Mark and Renjun came into the room, holding bottles of Soju.

"Okay guys, let's loosen up a little bit shall we," Renjun announces.

"I cant exactly drink, my parents would kill me," Sohye says eyes widening.

"Those of y'all who are underage, you guys are not obligated to drink, you know that right? You guys will get your time once you all are of age, but if you do decide to drink, just make sure to drink responsibly," Eunbi directs at Sohye, Jisung, Chenle and Nayeon, earning her a bunch of nods.

"As for those of you guys who are of age, make sure to drink responsibly too. We still have class tomorrow," Jeno adds.

"Yes mom," Haechan pats his shoulder. "Anyways lets get this party started. WOOH!"

"Let's play truth or dare you guys," Nayeon brings up.

"What if you choose not to do any?" Jisung asks.

"Well for those of us of age, we'll take a shot of Soju and for those of you youngins, we'll just assign one of us seniors to drink for you," Mark shrugs.

"Then I'll drink for Sohye," Eunbi volunteers.

"I'll drink for Jisung," Jaemin says right after as he pinches his cheeks.

"I can drink for Nayeon,"Jeno says.

"And I'll drink for Chenle," Renjun adds.

"Then it's all set, so who's the brave soul that's going up first?" Haechan throws out.

A couple rounds of truth or dare went by and some of the seniors already seemed like they were drunk.

Out of all of them, Eunbi and Jaemin were probably the drunkest ones thus far since they volunteered to drink for the youngest members. That's because everyone else kept making fun of Jisung and Sohye by asking or making them do the craziest or the most inappropriate things. Which obviously made them uncomfortable and so Eunbi and Jaemin kept drinking for them. They also drank on their own time as they watched the rest play out their dares or answered the truth.