A Date between Two Peerage Kings!

You walk down to the Basement Pool, and see Rias swimming around. 

(Y/N): Hiya Rias! 

Rias: (Y/N)!! Oh we can spend time together again!! I have wanted to try some new Kama Sutra movements with you during Sex! 

(Y/N): Nice to hear. Look, why don't we do something fun and exciting?! 

Rias: Really?! What's that? 

(Y/N): Well .... I do have this arcade machine set up somewhere in my room. Want to give it a go? 

Rias: Oh okay! I could do a game with you. I'm a really fast button masher! 

So ..... 

The two of you arrive back at your room. Rias was now sporting a new outfit too!

 Rias was now sporting a new outfit too!

Rias: So what do we have? 

(Y/N): Oh just a little fighting game known as ...... MORTAL KOMBAT!!! Mortal Kombat 2 to be exact. 

Rias: I never took you for the one who likes the blood and guts. 

(Y/N): You'd be surprised of how I can do when playing games like these. 

Rias: Alright (Y/N). Let's do it!

Rias chooses Kitana and you choose Scorpion. (For many obvious reasons!) 

(Y/N): HA! HAVE SOME OF THIS!! GET OVER HERE! 

Rias: OH NO YOU DON'T!! HAVE SOME FANS TO THE FACE!!! 

The two of you continue to laugh and slaughter each other, and throughout many rounds, you both keep owning each other, and also you win too many rounds, and Rias wins a lot of rounds! 

Rias: Well that was fun! Can we have sex now? 

(Y/N): YES! 

Rias: YES!! WOO HOO!! Man I never felt this excited with you! 

She begins undressing, and displays her birthday suit right into your face, this causes you to begin dripping blood from your nose. 

(Y/N): Daddy like indeed. 

Once you both get in your bed ...... 

You begin to kiss Rias everywhere, and suck on her breasts while rubbing them at the same time! 

Rias: YES YES YES YES! OH OH OH!! SO GOOD!!! 

She grabs your rod and begins jerking it with her hands and feet. 

(Y/N): FUCK YES!! MAN THAT FEELS GREAT!!!! 

Throughout all that time of having sex, you both continue to pant and moan in sexual ecstasy. 

Once you both finish .... 

(Y/N): Man that was great! 

Rias: Yeah. I'm hungry. Can we go out and do something?