Devil Confessions!

Occult Research Clubhouse ..... 

Ever since you confronted your Ex, Raynare, well, you thought about locking yourself up in a room and crying over Asia's death, but Rias had come to tell you that she is going to bring Asia back to life as a Devil just like she did with you. 

(Y/N): RIAS!! YOU ARE THE BEST!! I SWEAR, I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!! 

Rias: (blushing) Really?! You'd ... 

You grab her and kiss her on the lips. 

(Y/N): THANK YOU!! BEST BOSS EVER!! 

Rias: Wow .... I .. don't know what to say. 

And after that .... 

Akeno, Koneko, and Asia saw Rias talking to herself, and how much she loves you. 

Rias: I mean, should I tell him? Does Akeno loves him? I know Asia does. Koneko obviously has to, she has some personality under that exterior and- 

Koneko: Okay, that's just highly offensive, but I won't punch her. 

Akeno: Huh? Why do I feel like someone is touching my- AAAGH!

Issei shows up, and is squeezing her boobs. 

Issei: Yep. They're really soft. 

Koneko: Ugh. Hey Dumbass Perv. 

Issei: Yeah? 

Koneko puts on some glasses on Issei, and then she takes out a bat and slams them into his face! 

Issei: AAAAAAGH! SON OF A BITCH! THERE'S GLASS IN MY EYES!! AAGH!! HELP!!! 

Koneko: There. 

Issei Owned Count: 7

Asia: Should we go talk to her? 

Akeno: I don't see why not. 

Koneko: This should be fun. :3

They then walk in on Rias who is still talking to herself. 

Rias: OH! Girls, I didn't see you come in! I ... 

Koneko: You have a deep love for the Pawn you just made, and you want to love him and squeeze him forever? Did I leave anything out? 

Rias: N-No. 

Akeno: Well, he's cute. I certainly wouldn't mind dating him. 

Asia: He came to save me. So I definitely have deep feelings for (Y/N). 

Rias: Really? It's not just me? 

Koneko: I guess I sort of like him to. It's either him or that Dumbass Pervert but we all know who are choice is going to be. 

Issei: I HEARD THAT! 

Issei Owned Count: 8

(Y/N): Are we making fun of Issei? Because I'd like to get on some of that! 

Girls: (Y/N)!! 

(Y/N): That's me. So .... you girls doing good? Yuuto and I were going out to grab some take out, and I want to know if you want anyth- 

Rias: We're fine. Can you spare some moments with us? 

(Y/N): Uh ... sure. 

You go to sit with the girls, and then Rias goes right up to you. 

(Y/N): Is everything okay or- 

Rias then hugs you and pulls you into a kiss! 

(Y/N): I thought you would eventually confess to me sometime. 

Koneko: Oh just shut up and take it. 

Koneko goes onto you and gives you a kiss on your lips and cheeks, and then she lies on you. 

(Y/N): You too Koneko? Akeno, Asia? 

Akeno: We just discovered our feelings for you (Y/N). We've had it coming for awhile. 

Asia: I knew I was in love with you when you came to save me. And now that I'm alive again, I can finally say it! 

(Y/N): You all love me? 

Girls: Of course we do! 

(Y/N): But there's one of me, and 4 of- 

Koneko: We're going to share you Dumbass. 

(Y/N): A harem? Nice! 

You then get a call. 

(Y/N): Yes? 

Yuuto: Hey! I already left! Does Ms. President want anything? 

(Y/N): No nothing Yuuto. Just get us some sushi what do you say? 

Yuuto: Alright, but I'm using your money. 

(Y/N): Fine by me. 

Soon .... 

You were lying with the girls on the bed in the Clubhouse's bedroom. 

Rias had changed into a violet dress, and she was just stretching her legs, and flexing her toes. 

Akeno wore a black shirt, and very short skirt. When she got into the bed, she went straight to grabbing your arm. 

Koneko wore a white shirt, and black skirt. She crawled onto your chest, and began kissing and licking you. 

As for Asia, she wore a cute little white dress, and you hugged her as she got close to you. 

(Y/N): I love you girls so much you know that? 

Girls: We know! And we love you too (Y/N)! Forever!