I'm Going to Save Asia!/Sparing the Fallen Angels!

You begin to open your eyelids very slowly, and notice Issei, Rias, Yuuto, Akeno, and Koneko there. 

(Y/N): Oh .... oh- 

Issei: AHA! He's waking up. 

Rias: How do you feel (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): I feel like shit. 

Koneko: Yeah. That's what happens when you take on a Fallen Angel on your own. 

(Y/N): ASIA!! OH NO!! SHIT FUCK SHIT!! SHIT!! Oh no, they're going to kill her! I have to find her! See ya guys! 

Just as you take off, Yuuto grabs you. 

Yuuto: Are you out of your mind? You can't possibly just go on your own can you? You have to be insane to think you can take on a group of Fallen Angels by yourself. You're just a Pawn. 

(Y/N): Yeah! I know! But she's my friend, and I don't care if we're on the opposing sides! 

Akeno: Well Rias? 

Rias: Alright (Y/N), if you insist. 

(Y/N): Oh, and make sure that Issei doesn't try anything funny. Can you ... tie him up please? 

Koneko: Already on it. 

Yuuto: Right. 

Yuuto and Koneko get out some ropes and tie up Issei. 

Issei: WHY?! 

Koneko: Because you're a perverted dumbass. 

Issei Owned Count: 4

Issei: Oh come on! 

The Church .... 

(Y/N): Of course! This is the one place that Raynare would bring Asia to! 

You all head right through the door, and find Freed! 

Freed: Well well, look who showed up! You have been choosen to reveal our existence to the world! You will witness what happens here today, and you will tell of it later. Except you won't, BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!! 

(Y/N): Nice speech, and unoriginal, that's from Boondock Saints. 

Freed: What!?! Not it isn't, I came up with it a week ago. 

(Y/N): Whatever. 

At that moment, three figures appear. 

Kalawarner 

Kalawarner