The Rating Game!

Somewhere in the region of an Inhabited Mountain .... 

You and the rest of the Occult Research Club had set up a little cottage in order to prepare for the training for the Rating Games. 

(Y/N): Alright! LET'S DO THIS!! I'M READY!!

Issei: Wow, someone's enthusiastic about this. 

(Y/N): Don't forget you're doing this too whether you like it or not. 

Issei: I know I know. 

Rias: Alright then, I'm going to give most of you a little test to prove that you can handle this. 

(Y/N): Oh don't sweat it Rias. All of you can come at me, but I have to prep first! 

Koneko: Prep? 

(Y/N): Yeah. Just leave me to myself. I'm going to be training my ass off, and when I come back, I want the best challenge that you guys can give me! 

Yuuto: He's got enthusiasm. I like it. 

Akeno: Okay. We'll be ready for you (Y/N). 

And so ... 

You set off to train! 

(Y/N): Alright! MONTAGE TIME!!!

TRAINING MONTAGE

With your Boosted Gear, you begin doing push ups, lifting heavy rocks, and climbing the mountain while having a bunch of rocks and logs attached to your back! 

Then you move on to more phases, like pulling them up the mountain, and climbing the trees with weighted clothes. 

(Y/N): I CAN DO THIS!! WATCH OUT RISER!! 

You run laps, and keep lifting with your Gear on, and then soon take to meditating and other various methods of training. 

Montage End .... 

You return to see Issei who is completely exhausted and sweating. 

(Y/N): Having fun Buddy? 

Issei: Not really. Koneko's punches hurt. 

Koneko: Take it like a man Dumbass Perv. 

She punches him again. 

Issei: Pain. 

Issei Owned Count: 14 

(Y/N): Alright! Let's do this! 

Soon .. after 10 days....

Yuuto rushes at you with his swords, and you just block with your gauntlet, and then throw a counter punch, which then breaks the mountain behind them. 

Rias Peerage: HUH?! 

(Y/N): Alright! COME ON!! SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO!!! 

Koneko: Uh .... is it too late for me to call out? 

(Y/N): Yeah. I think I'm done. 

Issei: DUDE!!! HOW DID YOU- 

(Y/N): I increased my overall weight so I can improve myself. And I kept my Boosted Gear up. 

Rias: That's just incredible. 

Soon .... 

You guys have about 1 hour to prepare, and so after quick preparations, you guys are ready to set off!