(8)

I went and opened the door, because obviously, I had to see who was there

I went and opened the door, because obviously, I had to see who was there. Opening the door, I saw Yash.

“Arey! Tu yha?!” Ajey said being amazed by Yash's unexpected entry.

“I came here to pick you up. Let's go.” Yash said gesturing Ajey to take his phone and come with Yash to go to the house.

“Don't yk that I'm here to take you home?”

“Fuddy! Don't yk that I'll be staying here tonight?” Ajey said and thier this quarrel, lasted for a long time.

“Aarna you must be thinking that I have a contentious attitude but believe me, this fuddy does that all” Ajey said and listening the word ‘Fuddy’ again and again a laugh escaped my mouth while Yash stood their embarassed and I also felt that I did that wrong. I instantly apologized but Ajey begun once again.

“Don't worry Aarna, this fuddy is like this only.” And to his this sentence, my laugh escaped again and Yash's face flushed down to bad.

“I'm so sorry Yash. I didn't meant that. Ajey, he's taking you home, you should go. That'll be great. Don't annoy him like that” I tried to make Ajey understand who again and again was calling Yash ‘Fuddy’

“But Aarna yk what just happened and after that toh I can't really leave you. Can't I stay here??” He asked concernly. I didn't had the heart to let him go, but, it had to happen, that's why, I said with care

“Ajey the doors are always open for you but aunty would be tensed that both of my children didn't came. So without making her wait more, go”

And he instantly left with a smile on his cute and charming face while Yash was just thanking me for making him go. He said

“Thank you so much Aarna for making this idiot understand. You know na that this boy is just so m-”

“C'mon fuddy! It's getting later and later!” Ajey's voice doodled from the door and Yash ran with a hell embarassed face.

* * *

Uf! The schedule for this life is just so much hectic God knows why!? The schedule is so packed and clingy

Uf! The schedule for this life is just so much hectic God knows why!? The schedule is so packed and clingy. All I wanted is just a peaceful night with a calming sleep. I was in touch with my family and friends, but the satisfaction of talking to them in peace was still missing.

Meeting Darshan just boosted me up IDK how and why?

All I could say is.... He's a true gentleman.

* * *

Um.. Pretty short. Pretty boring. Ik. See, I'm lacking off the time and need the support of y'all. I'm also a bit or sort of ill, so please compromise. I promise next chapter will be long and upto your expectations.
Thanks
Love
D
<3