(7)

⚠️VIOLENCE⚠️

Going at her house, I was amazed to see the scene

Going at her house, I was amazed to see the scene. There was standing a boy, yelling at her. He was yelling at her so badly, that I thought she did an iniquity or what.

“You are cheating on me with that guy! I told you numerous times not to even roam around such boys.”

“No babe at least listen to me once. He isn't my boyfriend it's just that his brother provided me with the beats for my song and I just threw a Thanksgiving party for them. That's it.”

“Am I duffer standing over here!? Don't I get the double sh¡t you're performing with me! Huh?” He said while almost raising his hand on her. I went and chased his hand, covering Aarna behind me and slapping him. Yes. I lost my temper at that moment.

“OK! So you are her boyfriend!” I asked with efforts to calm him down, but he being he, raised his voice against me.

“Yes I'm her boyfriend! Kya kar lega?”

“See, Mr, she is your girlfriend, not your private property or a stuff toy that you'll be going to do whatever you want to. She is a human. Usko bhi dard hota h. If she doesn't says, that doesn't mean that she is not feeling it. She feels the pain, mister.”

“Ajey leave it. Please. Take your phone and go home. I will talk to him, he is a nice guy, he'll understand everything for sure. Par for now, please go.” She said. Her voice indicated that she needed help. She needed love. She needed care.

“Ohk so now this third person will come between us and will teach me how to act with my girl. Huh?! Just wait and watch.” That guy said and grabbed her hair. That's when my anger reached its zenith and I grabbed his collar, eventually throwing him on the floor. I kicked him on his chest, due to which he almost choked.

While I was doing all this, I saw Aarna standing there with tears in her eyes and looking at him. Not long ago, he stood up and I grabbed his collar, again, and claimed:-

“Don't you even dare to roam around her! I will take the soul outta your body.”

After this, I looked at Aarna, and she threw her ring on his face, and as I was holding his collar, I dragged him out of house and threw him on floor, slamming the door on his face.

Quickly, I approached to Aarna and gave her a glass of water. Once she was comfortable, she wiped her tears with the cuff of her hoodie, and began saying.

* * *

I was thankful to god for Ajey being with me at the right time

I was thankful to god for Ajey being with me at the right time. After having the glass of water, I stated.

“Thank you, Ajey.

“Aarna, from what period of time are you facing all this??” He asked and my eyes began to moisten.

“From the very starting. I found him when I was 18. We both met at a birthday party and he casually asked for my number. Me, being a new adult also became excited and gave him my number. One day, just talking to him, he said will you come on coffee with me, Aarna? I said yes. That day, itself he proposed me, and I accepted as I liked his presence in the start. But as the time flew, I got to know his real side. He used to abuse me on any topic. He always craved for physical satisfaction. According to him, I can't refuse for anything. He had always been adilettante. He thought that in the field which I'm working in is sinecure. He has tortured me al-”

“Aarna there are female help centres. You could've seeked help from there. What was the problem?”

“Ajey the thing rested was of the reputation I earned. Everyone would've judged me and if I ever repudiated to his words or wishes, he had the capability to show me hell on earth. I was scared Ajey, I was scared.”

“Sh.... I understand. Tonight, you'll be coming with me at my house so that no one can bother you. Hmm??”

“No Ajey. I can't. Please. Waise hi Itna sb hogya h, I can't. I can't trouble you more and also-”

“Kitna bolti h ldki. Chup bilkul. Can I stay here? Hmm??” He said while putting his finger on my mouth and shutting it, softly. I nodded in yes and he started to search for a room.

I quietly fathomed his words. I don't know why, but there was something in his touch. The touch, which repelled pains and sorrows from my body. The touch, which enlightened me. The touch which made me feel I was worth of love. The touch which made me feel like an actual human. But, one thing shooked me off, was this temporary?

IDK. I've never felt this in Abhir's touch. Wait! That wasn't touch, that was molestation. Aarna, try to forget it.

I was vexed with all this. Goin' to my room, I opened the window and not long ago, zephyr touched my skin. I could feel it after much time. I was comfortable.

After sometime, I went to him and gradually passed and encomium, to which he smiled cutely. After sometime, the bell rang and I saw....

* * *

Hey dreamers.💫💫✨
I hope this chapter was upto your expectations. Also just wanted to ask is it being cringy or stuff?? Or is it fiting absurdly in the space?? Please tell people, I need your reviews.

For Darshan and Sara, There'll be a separate chap so don't worry.
Your writer
चमकीली (duh... Pen name OP)

 Pen name OP)

~dreamygirl58