(2)

Character Aesthetics

️⚠️VIOLENCE⚠️

Aarna's P.O.V.

What can be better than this bright shiny day. After every dark night, a shiny day comes up.

Abhir.
No.
This name gives me tragic nightmares. I can't bear this. Abhir was the person, I loved. Mumma Papa have no idea that I'm in love with a guy, a pervert guy.
He is selfish and violent. Last night, the violence I have been through, ouch! My hand still hurts.

I was lot in my deep thoughts, when I realized that it's 8'o clock in the evening and I've to stream. Setting up the system, I sat on my gaming chair and began streaming.

I was so engrossed in gaming that I didn't realized the time, it was 11'o clock. I could have played longer, but my eyes and especially body needs rest. It was the last match, when I moved my hand across my eyes to rub them in trigger. That's when I received a superchat, and, I read it out loud, so that it's audible to the viewers.

Vinay Naryan funded ₹100/-
Aarna, what's on your hand? It looks like a bruise, what happened?

Oh sh¡t! How did I forgot about this? It's the print of belt with which Abhir beated me. I don't want to remember that.

"Hey Vinay. It is just that I was cooking, and by mistake, my hand met the hot spatula." I said while providing a wide fake smile by my end.

And I ended up my live stream.

* * *
⚠️VIOLENCE⚠️

Sara's P.O.V.

I was laid on my couch, processing the lyrics of the new song.
I began humming a song.

Jb koi baat bigad jaaye,
Jb Koi mushkil pd jaaye,
Tum Dena saath mera,
Oh hamnava.

The door bell rang. I rushed to open the door, to see who is it?
I saw Raghav.
No God.
Please.
No.

"Why are you wearing so short clothes? Was there someone home before me? Huh!? You were cheating on me. Let me bring you on line." Raghav said and held my hair.

"No babe. Listen to me. I wanted some comfy clothes that's why I wore them. I am not cheating on you." I pleaded him. His grip tightened around my hair and he yelled.

"How the f#ck can I believe you? You are my puppet, and you'll do what ever I will say, got that?"

"Yes Raghav. Please leave my hair, it's hurting." I said. He left and threw me on couch by pushing me.

He started taking off his shirt.

"Raghav what are you doing?" I asked him.

"What? I am being ready to do what girlfriend-boyfriends do."

"What do you mean?" I asked him, getting scared.

"Sara, baby don't worry. I will be just taking your virginity, nothing else."
He said.

I got up from the couch and said.

"Raghav this is wrong. We're in relationship for love, not for this. Chee." I said.

I forgot that it was Raghav. The evil man.
He can hit me, slap me, he can do anything. His anger approached the Zenith.

"What did you just said?" Raghav said while taking his belt off the pants.

"N-No.... No.... No Raghav. Let me explain."

"No no no. This is wrong. We are in a relationship for love. You won't give me your virginity, right?" He said while crossing his belt across my waist.

I screamed in pain.
He kept on violating.
Sometimes he grabbed my hair and threw me on floor, terribly, sometimes he hit me with belt, sometimes he tore my clothes.
I could have informed the police, but, my reputation, my family's respect. Everything may shatter in just a while.

Once he was done, he left to the kitchen to have water. I held my hand to the bed's side table, and with its support, I got up.

Moving to the bathroom, I washed my face and aided my open wounds. I came out, to find him with another belt.

"Raghav no. Please." I said and tears escaped out of my eyes.
He came near me and pulled a strand of hair back my ear.

"I don't like to beat such a beauty. That's why I say, whatever I ask for, give me quietly." He said and went to his home.

* * *

The story is gonna be a mixed P.O.V. so, enjoy.
Not keeping goals at the beginning.

How was the chapter?

Lovingly
~dreamygirl58