(4)

"Arey Sara it's nothing

"Arey Sara it's nothing. You're just overthinking. I was cooking food and the spatula struck hard on my wrist. Don't worry." I said, making her know that it was just a cook-mark.

"Okay but your ear? There is a mark behind your ear as well." She questioned again.

Why is it Hard for me to tell a lie?
Why am I so bad at lying?

"Hmm?" She again said in a questioning tone.

"Sara you know na mosquitoes these a days. I was just sleeping and they bit the sh¡t outta me."

"Oh yea. They are very irritating." She said.

I gulped and said a "Yes".

Well, in a short period of time she became my friend. She is a nice lady.

"Aarna we are pretty much done with the lyrics. Recording will be probably started by tomorrow. The problem is occurring with the beats. I will try to figure it out." She said.

Wait! Beats.

Beats=Yash Nagar

Yea. I must totally approach Yash for this. Maybe he can help me out.

* * *

We were done with the lyrical part of the song, the problem arose with the beats

We were done with the lyrical part of the song, the problem arose with the beats. It's not that IDK howta make up with beats, but this was a pop song, and, I was very bad at pop beats.

Um, if you don't mind, can I approach one of my friend for the beats, please?   Ohk God damn it she asked so politely that anyone could melt at her voice.

Sure. But please let me know the co-ordination, Hm? I asked.

Aaye aaye captain. She said and dialled a number.

It was the number of her manager, Ayesha.

Um, Ayesha, just ask Deepak Sir if Yash can create pop-beats for my song. Aarna said.