(5)

Waking up, I made my bed like an innocent yet obidient child

Waking up, I made my bed like an innocent yet obidient child. Lol.

Today, I had to go to Daffodil's studios for some recording and meeting with Sara Sharma.

I went there, and saw everything well organized, tidy, and supportive to the nature.

I sat on one of the chair kept near by, and glanced the studio. Well, all I can see was the aesthetics of Radha-Krishna and some beautiful Indies of goddess Saraswati. I never met Sara before, but I think, she is extremely determined to her work.

The studio setting suggested that she was a tidy person, who was pretty much obsessed with aesthetics.

I was thinking all this, when a girl entered the room, by hitting herself to the door. A Big Bang was all I could hear. Hm. That was clumsy.

"Are you okay?" I asked as she slammed herself against the door while entering.

"Ye-Yeah Yeah. I am all fine. Apologies for this clumsy behavior but I just came and..."
She began saying. Before I could listen to her, I was lost in her beauty. The silky hair, crimson red lips, ocean eyes. That girl drove me C.R.A.Z.Y.

"Um. You okay, Mr Raval?" She said while snapping her fingers front my eye.

"Yes, Yes Miss Sara." I said and she gave me a smile.

* * *

Working with Darshan is a nice job

Working with Darshan is a nice job. Like, his voice is so melodic and also, it doesn't require much time to record with him. Yeah. The hard work, with him is compatibly less than any other artist, I've worked with, till yet.

Once the song started recording, I glanced him. His brownish-black hair, honey brown eyes, thin lips, and the curved smile made me think of this boy. He is so freaking elegant to his work, my God.

"Hm. It was nice working with you, Sara." He said.

Ok I realized that we were done recording with the song. I don't know why, but, when we were done with our work, my heart clenched in pain, just because somewhere or the other, I was pretty known by the thing, that, we were going to get separated now.