update about updates

hey hey beautiful humans, it's been a minute!

I wanted to reach out real quick and say that with once school wraps up in a few weeks and I am free for the summer, I will hopefully be updating more often.

That being said, I want to hear from you! Please leave comments on this chapter giving me your feedback-what characters you would like to see more of, what types of stories you enjoy most, things you would like to see included/excluded in the future, ANYTHING HELPS!

This book is my gift to you all so I want it to be the best quality and as enjoyable as possible for everyone.

Thank you once again for the continued love you've shown this book and all the encouraging words you all leave in the comments and messages, it is truly heartwarming to know you all love this thing I've created as much as I do. Please note that while I do not get to everyone's requests, I do see them an always appreciate them because they help fuel and generate ideas, especially when I'm in a writing slump like I have been for a while.

I will be back soon, I promise, just hang in there with me for a few more weeks and please let me know in the comments of THIS chapter what you would like to see in the future so I am guaranteed to see it.

All my love

🌸