30. Nobody To Love

Start from the beginning

"No, I'm not" he answers as he takes me by the waist helping me enter the van.

I bump into Liam who wasn't seated where he should have been.

"Ouch" I say taking my hand to my head

"I'm sorry" Liam mumbles moving to his seat without even looking at me.

"You okay, Liam?" I whisper to him.

"Yeah" he answers looking away.

I look at Niall but he hasn't noticed since he's talking to Harry.

We arrive to the stadium and the boys immediately leave to do the soundcheck. I walk with Lottie to the sides to sit around the stage and watch them rehearse.

"Powerless, and I don't care, it's obvious. I just can't get enough of you. The pedal's down, my eyes are closed... No control..."

"..."

"Payno!"

The shout takes me back to reality. I shake my head and look to the stage, where Liam takes the mic to his mouth and carries on singing.

"Wake up, Payno!" Louis says to him; "It's the second time that happens! You'll see your girlfriend again in two weeks!"

Liam's voice breaks.

Sophia and his parents left late at night yesterday and apparently he isn't dealing with it really well.

I ask Sam for permission and he lets me stand next to the stage during the concert. He also gives me a camera so I take pictures of the boys for future interests.

"I've seen you and Harry playing with the camera, so I guess you'll know how to use it"

"Sure" I answer smiling at him, happy that he has decided to give me another chance.

So I watch the concert through a lens and it brings me a new perspective. As soon as the boys realize I'm photographing them, they start doing silly faces, annoying each other, coming to it...

Not Liam, though

Not Liam, though. It looks like he's not really enjoying the concert.

 It looks like he's not really enjoying the concert