Chapter 100

◦•●◉✿ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ✿◉●•◦ (You have no right to judge me.)

)

"It's an honor to speak to you. My name is Uchiha Keiko, and i'm going to be your daughter-in-law." 

It was the morning, and she'd somehow managed to switch her body for a pillow for Kakashi. It was raining really lightly and the sun was starting to rise. The familiar sound of birds singing and the soft splatter of rain was extremely satisfying and gave off a calm atmosphere.

Hatake Sakumo.

Her gaze was on the gravestone, some moss on it side and slightly cracked.

"I don't know if you'd approve of me, and I don't even know anything you'd have been like since Kakashi hasn't talked about you yet. I know it's a sensitive subject but you both met, right? Did Kakashi tell you about me?" Tears gathered in her eyes once she remembered the same day he'd died. She remembered the pain that she'd felt, something she never wanted to feel again.

She used her index and thumb finger to rub her eyes and remove the tears.

"In a month or two, i'll be married to your son. Marriage is a foreign word to me and it'll take a while for me to get used to it, but I know Kakashi will be by my side."

"Both Kakashi and I lost our only family at roughly the same age. Both of us changed, and not for the better. But both of us eventually found ones we love, including each other. I truly do love Kakashi, so I hope you approve and acknowledge me as your daughter." She placed her palms together in silent prayer and then proceeded to get up. She was shocked by how much time had passed and wondered if this was how normal people felt without stopping time.