As he put on a pair of pajama bottoms, he glanced over his shoulder at Cosette and chuckled, "Are you planning on sleeping in those clothes?"

"No, I'll get up and change," she told him, running her eyes over his body as he pulled his t-shirt off, "I was just enjoying the show."

Fred took the shirt in his hands and rolled it into a ball to throw at Cosette. She managed to catch it before it hit her and with a groan she sat up on the bed. Fred made his way over to her and held out his hands to help her stand up.

Cosette draped her arm over his shoulders and the two of them exchanged an identical smile before connecting their lips. Fred raised his hand to rest along her jaw and tilted her chin up, deepening the kiss in just a few short seconds.

Her heart started to race when his other hand landed on her waist, bunching up the hem of her shirt. The air around them grew thick and as much as Cosette would have liked for them to continue, she knew that this wasn't just his room.

"Fred, we can't-" she swallowed a lump in her throat as her sight darted towards George's empty bed right behind him. "Just because I'm spending the night doesn't mean-"

"You really think that's why I wanted you to sleep over?" Fred interrupted her thought with a subtle laugh. "Setty I just want to be with you. I want to fall asleep next to you and see your beautiful face when I wake up in the morning."

She dropped her forehead against his chest and smiled, feeling a weight lifted off her shoulders. Cosette knew that Fred never had any bad intentions but hearing those words set fireworks off in her stomach.

"I'm going to go get changed," she whispered, standing on her toes to kiss him quickly before reaching for her bag that she left at the end of her bed. Cosette pulled out a pair of cotton shorts, knowing how hot the burrow got in the middle of the night. She also pulled out her toothbrush, but Fred gently grabbed her hand before she could leave the room.

"Just change in here," He suggested, but there was no way Cosette was going to do that.

"George could literally walk in at any second," she pointed out as she rolled her eyes and walked across the hall towards the bathroom, making sure to turn the lock on the door. She replaced her clothes with the pajama shorts and the shirt that Fred had been wearing earlier, letting it fall midthigh.

Cosette pushed her hair to one shoulder as she reached for the toothpaste on the counter. She had only been brushing her teeth for twenty seconds when the door suddenly whipped open and George was standing there holding the handle.

His eyes went to her legs immediately because from where he was standing, it didn't look like Cosette had anything on besides a t-shirt. He quickly covered his eyes with his hands as his cheeks turned red.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry Setty I didn't-" but his voice faded away as he shut the door again, making sure to keep his face covered.

Cosette spit into the sink and pulled on the handle again, looking directly at George who was waiting a few feet away to use the bathroom, "George it's fine I have shorts on."

"I thought I walked in on you changing," He exhaled loudly, running his fingers through his hair.

"Had you come thirty seconds earlier, you definitely would have," She chuckled and turned on the tap to run her toothbrush under the stream of water. "Also, I thought I locked the door."

"It's tricky. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't."George shrugged and nodded his head towards the sink, "Mind if I brush my teeth too?"

"It's your bathroom," Cosette teased and turned back to look at herself in the mirror. She continued to brush her teeth as George stepped beside her and did the same. Every so often, she glanced at him in the mirror and their eyes met a few times but then a cut on his hand caught her attention.