KyouHaba

-3rd P.O.V-

Kyoutani stepped out of his car and was greeted by a smiling Yahaba.

"Hey," Yahaba said. "Thanks for coming! If I had to sit through this by myself, I think I'd murder someone!" He grinned cheerfully.

"Your face contradicts everything you're saying," replied Kyoutani.

"Yeah, well, it's my sister's my birthday, and she asked me to be happy all day, so this is my present to her."

"Uh huh. Well then, let's get this over with." The other nodded in agreement, and the two walked through the house's entrance.

It was Yahaba's sister's sweet 16 today. Turning the age of 16 was a big deal to her, as it is to most teenage girls. So naturally, she wanted to throw a huge party and invite basically every girl she knew to the event. After hearing this, Shigeru practically BEGGED her to let him bring a friend, and fortunately, she said yes to his request ("The more, the merrier!" she had said). Yahaba initially asked Watari to accompany him, but he had plans. This led to him asking Kyoutani, the second person that he's remotely close with, to go with him, and to his surprise, he accepted his invitation.

So now here they were, at the Yahaba house, staring straight into a void of balloons, streamers, and girly decorations. Kyoutani had to give his eyes a minute to adjust to the home.

To say the place was pink was an understatement. The house looked as if the color scheme was based on a scenario where a million flamingoes were killed in Danganronpa, and then hundreds of people playing paintball with only pink pellets came and had a war over the corpses.

A girl in a puffy, rose-colored dress suddenly came running up to them.

"Hi there!" she exclaimed. "You must be Kyoutani! I've heard a lot about you, hehe!" She extended a hand that Mad-dog hesitantly shook while shooting a side glance at Yahaba, who gave his sister a murderous glare through his cheery expression.

"Um, hi," he said lowly. "I don't think I know your name."

"My name is Chiyo! I have to say, Shigeru described you perfectly! Probably 'cause he wastes all of his time staring at yo-"

"OKAY NOW, CHIYO," Yahaba interjected. "I think I see some people trying to call you over there- you should go talk to them!"

"Hehe~ alrighty, then! Nice meeting you, Kyoutani-kun!" And with that, she hurried off to a group of girls who were huddled in a corner, no doubt gossiping over something dumb and immature.

Once out of earshot, Yahaba muttered through smiling, gritted teeth, "Hm... I'm going to kill her in her sleep tonight."

"Uh huh," Mad-dog spoke. "What was that about staring at me?" The other's face flushed.

"It-it's not like that! I only stare- I mean, I DON'T stare, but if I did, it's only because I have to make sure you're playing good in volleyball! I'm a setter! I have to make sure my spikers are on their game!"

Kyoutani merely smirked at this and looked away. 'He's cute when he's flustered,' he thought. "So what exactly do people do at parties?"

"Have you ever been to one?"

"Eh. I usually turn down invitations, if I'm given one at all."

"Well this is different from normal parties. Fair warning, there is an extremely high possibility that we will have to play dumb party games."

"Awesome." The word was spoken with sarcasm.

Just as he said this, Chiyo then called for everyone to gather 'round so they could play truth or dare. The two boys reluctantly joined the game, playing quite a few rounds before managing to escape away to Yahaba's room, where they figured they'd be safe from the tons of girls being "cRaCkHeAdS" downstairs.