Christmas

"So Kyoya. Are we going to Ginga's house for Christmas?" Nile asked as he sat next to his boyfriend who was on the couch playing a game on his phone.
"Um... Kyo?" The greenette's eyes were still glued to the screen in his hands, fingers tapping away. The smaller male growled and snatched the phone away.
"Nile!!! I was so close to beating my high score!" Kyoya whined, trying to reach the iPhone that was now in the tight grip of his boyfriend.
"I don't care what you did! Now answer my question. Are we going to Ginga's for Christmas?"
"Yes. We're going this afternoon because we're staying for the night," Kyoya replied once again attempting to snatch the phone back from the younger.
"You're still not getting your phone!"
"What!?"

~At Ginga's house~

"It's so fucking cold!" Nile shivered as he stepped out of the car. The two walked up to the front door trying not to slip on the ice on the way, and knocked on the oak door. A hyperactive redhead opened the door and threw flower petals above their heads and he started to sing jingle bells.
"Yay!!!! You guys actually came to one of my parties!" He screamed. Ginga's arm wrapped around Kyoya and Nile's necks and dragged the couple into the living room. The room was lit up by the warm fire. Yu, Kenta and Tithi all sat around the fire drinking hot chocolate and playing board games. Nile sat down on the couch next to Tsubasa and Kyoya followed him.
"Ok everyone!" Ginga beamed "tomorrow is Christmas, so I thought tonight we could play a few games. And by games I mean... Pin the tail on the reindeer!!" Everyone in the room stared at him.
"How about we play never have I ever? We can have alcohol and the kids can use juice," the Egyptian suggested. After a few protests from Masamune and an iPhone thrown at Kyoya's head (from Nile) the game had begun, with Ginga starting.
"Never have I ever... Had alcohol before." Everyone else took a sip from their cups except the kids and Masamune. Madoka went next.
"Never have I ever received anal," all eyes travelled to the Egyptian on the couch who slowly took a sip. After the silence, Benkei had his turn.
"Never have I ever kissed a guy," Kyoya, Nile and Tsubasa all took a drink. Kyoya had his go.
"Never have I ever played this game." Everyone looked at him as they all had a sip, even the younger ones. Nile's turn.
"Never have I ever received a lap dance," Kyoya smirked and drank. Ryuga also drank. Tsubasa then had his go.
"Never have I ever given a lap dance," he looked at Nile who once again was the only one to drink and Kyoya laughed.
"And I loved it too babe," Kyoya whispered. A blush rose onto the tan cheeks. Kyoya's tongue teasingly traced up Nile's neck up to his ear.
"If you two are about to get physical, the do it in the guest room." Ginga interrupted. Nile's blush deepened as Kyoya lifted him onto his lap and continued sucking on the smooth skin of the Egyptian neck, earning a soft moan from the gorgeous boy in his lap.
"Merry Christmas baby," he murmured.