15. Small world

Next morning Priya wok up in her Mans arms, his warm breath was soothing on  her neck she was feeling ticklish sh moved closer to him he was in half sleep he kissed her neck ...

She moaned MMMM...rammm....

R: Good morning Baby...

P: Good morning......she snuggled back in his hug as she was feeling cold

R: Darling this morning is so beautiful...my beautiful wife is in my arms saying this he kissed her bare shoulder

P: ramm...bas bhi kijiye na yesterday whole night you were doing same ...she bit her lip as she realised what she said ..

he laughed and released her lips from her teeth grip...she dug her head in his bare chest...blushing...he began trailing his kisses from her shoulder leading towards her neck an then biting her earlobe..she moaned his name....

R: what happened baby do you think i will leave you at this time...its beginning of day i want to enjoy your beauty in day light...

P: she hit his chest 

but he continued to love her ....they stopped after unwrapping couple more of C******s

Priya bathed and went to kitchen to make breakfast for both of them she heated milk and made Aloo paratha for  him and cornflakes for her...with some cut fruits while he came freshly bathed from behind in just vest and boxers..she blushed looking at him

Her mind: god.....he looks so hotttt how m gonna control myself......

P: ram please wear full clothes and come or else you are not going to get breakfast...

R: kya yaar priya no ways ....

P: Rammmm please..

he clutched her hand kyun bolo na....tumse control nahi ho raha hai kya....??

P: haan nahi ho raha control......now go..

R: toh accha hai na jaan...

P: rammmm pleasse go naaa.....

R: ok okok i m going..he came back wearing t-shirt n track....

Ram made he sit in his lap and both had breakfat while exchange few kisses...

later Ram was sitting on sofa working on his laptop...

P: ab toh bataiye what we gonna do next..

Ram took her in side hug..

So we will not require more than 40,000 a month as expenses if we both do Free lancing we can earn much more out of which from both of us any one will contribute in expenses rest we will save as  a capital for our business we will be doing this for upcoming 1 year and we will keep some percent of income for Health concern...we will save there every month so if we keep ourselves healthy and fine it will be our one more saving...

P: i dint knew my baby is so thoughtful and mature.....I cant believe it..

R: of course darling i am MBA finance....then of course i can do it effectively na....and moreover in one day you have managed house hold operations so well which proves you are MBA in Operations management

P: kissed his cheek ....thats  amazing so when we are going to start working...

R: i have applied in many of the firms while we were travelling from mumbai to pune for both of us out of which 3 have replied 2 for me and 1 for you, why dont we try talking to them and began working by Tomorrow as tomorrow is Monday...

P: yes no problem i am all ready ....and we already have 2 laptops so no problem at all

The routine began as both of them possessed skills it didnt required time to get absorb in the corporate world....