2. Dealdy incident

Priya left the book shop and was walking down the lane her home was little far away from the bookshop she cursed herself as she involves so much in the books that she forgot the to check on time. She saw taxi coming she stopped it and told the address.
She was little scared becoz it was very silent road surrounded with hell tots of trees bushes and road with no population. It was a scary night ....

As they reached middle of the way the taxi stopped

P: kya hua bhaiyya ??
(What happened brother ??)

Driver: madam lagta hai gadi band pad gayii
(It seems car has broken down)

P: ohh no...what's next

She got down from the car

P : kitni der lagegi repair hone mein ?
(How much time it will take to repair ??)

D: madam major problem hai mechanic ko bulana padega aap gadi mai ruko mai age dekh ke ata hun !!

(It's seems a major problem with the car and need to call the mechanic you sit in the car I will check if we get any help )

Taxi driver came back with another driver and taxi ask her to sir in that
She got down and gave fare to driver and got into another taxi....

She felt extremely uncomfortable in that taxi every now and then she was checking time and looking outside.....bum the taxi stopped again ...

Around 3-4 people came ......and asked to give whatever they have...but she was normal girl....with no gold accessories.....she gave her purse....

Goones: kya item hai yaar...!!!(look at her she looking so sexy n hottt....)

Driver : oye tameez se baat kar (hey stay in limits)

Goones: bacche tu apni aukat mein reh ....(oh boy u stay in your limit)

Priya began crying she was hell scared...Goones held her hand n pulled her out of the car

P: help help help somebody please help....

G: oye chammak challo koyi nahi aayega...ab yeh gora mulayam badan par ham nishan lagayeinge....hahaha(sweet heart no1 is coming to save you , now this fair smooth skin will get bites and scars .....)

P: she tried hit their nuts but they were 4 she was one......

G: they held her tightly they tried to tear her clothes n moved n inhaled her hair and was about to kiss her

Someone from behind priya hit that man's nose...

He punched 2 of them on face then hit other two in their nuts...n slapped other, driver too slapped other men and got her purse back .....

She was crying bitterly she just feel disgust she felt very filthy....

Yes it was the hero The Ram Kapoor who was going back towards home saw this scene....

She just clinged to him ....and hugged him as tight as possible crying bitterly holding him.....

He held her securely in his arms and asked driver to go telling I m her college friend...

Ram hugged her more tight....

R: shhh priya calm down .....shh nothing happened woh chale gaye(they have gone) ....please rona band karo (please stop crying )shh....calm down yaaar please.....stop crying....

Priya held him more tighter nodding her head in no......she remained in his hug....crying n crying

Ram kissed her forehead.....agar tum aise hi rahogi toh mai ghar kaise chodunga tumhein....
Chalo(if you remain clinged to me how am i gonna drop you home)8 ....she left him .....he asked her to sit in car...he removed his jacked n made her wore it..as her top was little torn.

R: Baitho (sit)n tell me your address...

The journey till home was silent ....he went to drop her home....

She gave him water but he denied....

R: stop it....have you lost your senses priya.....pagal toh nahi hogayi thi ....jo itni raat ko aise sunsan jagah se ghar jana...(have u gone mad.... that you were travelling on that road at this hour of night )he raised his hand to hit her .....agar mai nahi pohochta waqt par toh janti ho kya hojata(what if I haven't reached thereon time do you know what you would have got yourself into )....you idiot duffer.....girl .....

P: cried looking at his anger.....n said I m sorry ....woh book shop mai padhte padhte raat kab hogayi kuch pata hi nahi chala(I was in book shop I didn't knew when the time passedaway )....I m sorry once again.....

R: what itna engrossed hoke kon padhta hai....agar aaj tumhe kuch ho jata to ....you idiot....(who reads book like that what if something would have happened to you )

P: I m sorry naa...

R : chalo now you re safe mai nikalta hun...(ok now as you are safe I should take ur leave )everyone must be waiting at home...
You take care ok...

P: thankyou....so much ram .....agar tum nahi hote toh...and she hugged him (what if you would have not here )

R: your welcome chalo ab mai chalta hun(ok let me take a leave ) ok....bye take care....

Both bid ye eachother and priya got in bed thinking about ram...I just cant belive you saved me....my crush saved me....I love you so much ram.....thankyou thankyou thankyou don't know I could tell you or not.....it's all bcoz of you ram thankyou.....ohh I need to pack my bags tomorrow I have to leave to my home...oh God not again I don't want to live with dad no....please I just can't control myself while talking to him....he is such a person who only knows business he never cared for me and mom....I just dont want his fake behavior......he is such a rude......no....she slept thinking....

Here Ram reached his room......thankyou God you sent me on time to help her....I just help her ....I cnt stop to think about her it's been 5 years we are in same college...till now I didn't got courage to tell her that I love her....I felt so calm and loving when she hugged me today but our families are complete mad for eachother .....biggest oppositions and hate each other like anything.....there relation will keep both of us apart....thinking this he too slept....

To be continued....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________