Light a fire / I've seen that bird before... / Guess who's back

Start from the beginning

Oscar Pine and Ruby Rose are training hand to hand combat whilst Artoria Pendragon, Nora Valkyrie and Jeanne D'Arc are looking on.

Oscar hits Ruby straight in her face. Ruby recoils from the blow and looks visibly angry.

Oscar: Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!

Ruby hits Oscar back and he lands a few feet away on the ground as Jaune and Nora wince at the sight.

Ruby: Ha! Yes! I did it! (her brief moment of cheering is replaced with concern as she looks back) You good?

Ozpin: (mentally) You forgot to engage your Aura, again.

Oscar: Why didn't you tell me?

Ozpin: (mentally) Because this method makes you less likely to forget.

Oscar groans and gets to his feet.

Ozpin: (mentally) Mind if I give it a shot?

Oscar stiffens briefly while his eyes glow in a yellow light.

Ozpin: Not bad, Miss Rose. But Oscar doesn't have the years of training that you do. Or i do.

Oscar's body shimmers green as Ozpin engages their Aura. Jaune and Nora realize what Ruby is in for. Oscar determinedly approaches Ruby.

Ruby: (nervously) Oh, ha, well, maybe we should uh... take a break.

Ozpin attacks Ruby with a few punches aimed at her head, forcing her onto the defensive until he lands a blow to her face which knocks her back several feet. Ozpin closes the gap with a leap and kicks her in the face. Ruby leaps at Ozpin to throw a left cross which Ozpin evades by ducking and retaliates with a headbutt from below.

Nora: Ouch.

Ozpin: The next time you want to throw a left cross, remember to push off with the appropriate foot. And as always, do be aware of any openings.

Ruby: (strained as she sits up) Gooooot it.

Gryphon walks outside while looking down and putting on the Fists of the Guiding Star.

Gryphon: I'd be willing to go a few if you still feel like training?

Ozpin: Even I wouldn't dare get into a fist fight with a god.

Gryphon: Suit yourself.

Ozpin relinquishes his control and Oscar.

Oscar: What did he mean by god?

Artoria chimes in.

Artoria: Gryphon here is the God of the Multiverse, and known across said multiverse as "The Eternal Dragon, Gryphon Light."

Oscar gulps loudly slowly looking over at Gryphon who's messing with his bow Shooting Star. He notices Oscar staring at him.

Gryphon: Something you need?

Oscar: N-No I'm alright.

Gryphon: Hmm...

He puts his bow down and takes out his gun and begins cleaning it, ignoring Oscar's presence.

Ruby: Wonder what his deal is?

Jeanne: Whatever it may be he will deal with it swiftly I'm sure!

Gryphon pulls a robe from nowhere, confusing everyone who hasn't seen it happen before, and stares into it as if looking for something.