Volume two start / No strings / Pro "tech" t

THE SECOND ACT BEGINS
.
.
.
.
.
THE STORY CONTINUES

<<<<<>>>>>

The story begins before the actual story begins with Gryphon standing in his ship the "Tower" staring at a screen with the RWBY wiki thinking before closing the screen turning his focus to izanami who was trying to get his attention.

Gryphon: "Yes iza?"

Iza: "Lookie."

Thats all she says before pushing her cheeks up with her finger while staring gryphon in the eye

Iza: "Nora told me that doing this makes me look cuter so I assumed it also makes more human. Is it working?"

Gryphon: (thinks about it for a moment) "Yes, it's working perfectly in both ways."

The goddess dons a slight blush as Gryphon ruffles her hair, she then begins to follow close behind him as he begins walking over to Tae takemi, the ship's pilot and Hanna rose, the ship's onboard AI and navigator.

Gryphon: "volume 2 is about to start so I'm gonna be radio silent again for quite a while."

Iza: "But, fear not i will be sure to keep you all informed as usual."

Hanna: "Be sure to kick cinders ass for me okay?"

Gryphon: "We'll have to see because with all the discrepancies in this world it's leaving me skeptical."

And with that last comment gryphon creates a portal leading to the roof of a building across from the dust shop "Dust Till Dawn"

Gryphon: "And now.....we wait."

<<<<<>>>>>

A ship flies through the skies over Vale and the camera pans down to the city streets. The owner of the Dust shop "From Dust Till Dawn" is hanging a sign declaring its re-opening. As he climbs down from his ladder, he stumbles and falls. Emerald Sustrai appears next to him.

Emerald: (giggling) 'Scuse me, sorry. I'm not really from around here. (She helps him to his feet.) Would you mind pointing me in the direction of this shop?

Emerald produces a piece of paper with writing on it and the shopkeep looks it over.

Shopkeep: Hmm? Mm-hmm.

Emerald walks away from the shop owner as both wave goodbye and passes Mercury Black at a corner.

Mercury: I knew you were lost.

Emerald: Mercury, Just......don't even right now.

Gryphon: (whisper) Weird she's hiding it well but it doesn't look like she likes what's coming next. Well. I guess we've spotted an early discrepancy.

Mercury: Whatever. You want me.

More of the city is shown, including a café where two extras sit chatting. Mercury and Emerald are walking through the city with Gryphon and Iza listening in while tailing them on the rooftops.