"We're not friends"

"Ooo the neighbors" mrs.willis said looking over at the two story house.

What about them" mr.willis asked his wife as he brought in a few boxes labeled kitchen.

"we should meet them" she smiled

"Not right now sweetie we should unpack first" he suggested.

Noah walked down stairs, looking at her parents And gave a small smile. Her parents continued to talk about thr neighbors, the town, and Noah's new school. The teen picked up the boxes that were labeled for her and brought them to what would be her new room.

She looked around her room, it wasn't the biggest room but it was big enough to fit all her things. The sun started to shine though the closed curtains making the white walls glow.

-awkward time skip-

Noah laid on her bed, her bed didn't have a frame or sheets, it was just a mattress on the floor. Her eyes slowly closed, her body was worn out by carrying boxes and setting some of her room up. She was on the brink of sleeping, her body going limp as sleep warped around her.

"NOAH GET DOWN HER PLEASE." Her mother yelled scaring the tired girl.

Noah groaned and got up, her tired body forced herself down the stairs to see what her mom wanted.

"Noah come meet the neighbors" her mother said sweetly motioning her to the door.

"Hello" Noah said with her famous smile as she got to the door.

"Noah this is Ms.clifford and her son Michael" her mom added

"Oh don't you look adorable" ms.clifford said looking at Noah

"Oh thank you and you look lovely as well" Noah replied

"Why don't you and Michael go talk in your room" Noah's mom said pushing Noah gently to the stairs as Michael followed.

The two teens walked to the messy room. Noah turned and looked at Michael she scanned him. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a greenday shirt and some vans.

"Welcome to my beautiful room" Noah said with a small giggle.

Michael looked around and nodded." Well urm I see you like greenday" Noah said trying to make a conversation.

"Yeah....." Was all Michael said
"Ha at least I know someone who likes greenday that isn't me" she said smiling looking around her room to avoid eye contact.

"Listen here, I don't like you" michael snapped.
"Excuse me?" Noah said confused at what she did wrong.
"I don't like you and I won't" he said starring at Noah.
"U-um"
"We're not friends " Michael said before walking out of the girls room.

(a/n sorry if there are mistakes I am getting ready for school atm, but I would love some feedback on what you think of the story!!"